The advent of JULIUS ....he came , he saw , he conquered...veni,vedi,vici!!

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by Paulina, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear RPA
    Now i understand why you disappeared from the cyber world for such a long time. so nice to see you back with such a cute little Julius He is so adorable. So now the family is complete with Amma Appa and R & J together.
    Nice to see Paulina. She has become tall and looks cute, she looks like her mom, She might be happy to see her Grandmom back in action isn't it....
    Is she still staying with you?? or gone back .....

2. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Paulina,
    Very very cute JUJU...long ears and dreaming eyes...
    Happy to see that R&J combo again in your pet world and also glad to see the real Paulina..
    cute!

sriniketan

3. figureskater456

figureskater456 New IL'ite

hi ammama!
    Julius is so cute i miss him!:( ..haha i just joined so i could see ur indus ladies posts! :)

4. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hi ,

I guess you are the original little Paulina :).( figureskater..yes :idea )
    Welcome dear, to Indusladies.
    Glad that you followed your ammama here.

We look forward to seeing your here often.

Though you will get help from her to become familiar with the site, I guess, you could visit New Member Guide and Site Help / FAQs .

Bye

5. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Welcome figureskater, the real Paulina.:)
    Enjoy your stay here!

sriniketan

6. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

Hello figureskater,

So u are the pretty girl?

7. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

My precious little sweet heart,

Your ole ammamma is thrilled to see you here !! Such a fantastic surprise....you never breathed a word of your beautiful plan to step in here.
    Dear little one ....as aunty Saras just told you ,it would be a good idea to go thru the New members site and learn what you must do while you are here.
    We all miss you too heaps & heaps....as for Julius, guess he is the worst hit ....no one to teach him those games with the yellow & pink balls as you did.

hugs & hugs
    amamma

8. Paulina

Hi Saras dear,

Apologies by the ton for the late reply!
    After the original Paulina's departure, every thing went into slow mode......slowly picking up speed only now.
    So happy to know you liked the pics of JUJU.Yes, bassets are adorable with their droopy eyes and floppy ears.Their paws are like velvet too .He is now 4 months plus and has become the star in our home.We are all in full praise of dear Romeo who has given up his baby status ( when Julie the grand old lady was around, he came in as a 45 day old pup and was the baby till JUJU came along) and has taken over Big Brother position.They both adore each other and that was a great relief to see .
    JUJU has helped fill the void after Julie's departure.Still , once in a while we remember some incident of which she was a part of and we do talk about her .
    Even now if we call JULIE's name out aloud, Romeo will go running and searching for her !

9. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

hi polly,
    that was so sad about your juliet..but It is really nice that you always have R and J at home.:thumbsup they look really cute.
    and Paulina is So pretty...wow you are quite a charming amamma ..how did you manage to rope her into IL? :)

10. Paulina

Sabby ma deah,

Quoting you.....after just waking up from a trance !!:drowning :)

"Polly,

After taking us on an adventurous ride blowing vuvuzelas to the canonization of St.Paul , you invite us to your humble abode to welcome the arrival of Julius.The sight of Juju has vapourized the exhaustion stacked up during the field trip you took us on studying the nocturnal habits of cephalopods.

Radiating the physical traits of contrastive Laurel and Hardy duo ( first snap ) and the pensive Holmes and his protege Watson ( second snap ) ,culminating in the partnership of Churchill and Roosevelt ( third and fourth snaps), it is indeed a great pleasure to preview their bonding days."

' Twas a treat reading your FB , but at the end of it I got knocked out .....and that trance lasted from 22nd July till this moment!! :rotflhence the delay in responding!!

Wah !! Wah!! what brilliant allusions, literary and otherwise ranging from the comic to the intellectual imageries provided by L&H, H&W and C& R ...and all evoked by my doggie duo R & J!!

So happy that you made another visit to my humble abode after 2009 ,virtual albeit. Hope you will visit soon and see the R & J combo in person.They will entertain you with their antics.

Our GD the original Paulina is back home and busy with her school activities.
    We still feel it was a dream ....her visit was so fleeting ! We do miss her very much ...but what can we do ?? Que sera ...sera....we are left with all the photographs of her stay now for company and back to phonecalls , texting and emails as before!
    love,
    Polly

Last edited: Aug 19, 2010