1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

The 70-Day Declutter / Organize your Home & Life Challenge

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by kashvya, Oct 22, 2013.

1. smilysmile

smilysmile Gold IL'ite

This is my third day of decluttering ,still the piles are in the living room.I had been doing it a little bit leisurely.Now I have to give it a bit serious attention.

I have found my lost travel vouchers which we paid for few months back.Few good make up items,nail polishes.

In between kids intervening a bit,so cleared my trash and recycling boxes once they are filled 1/4 as they are trying to take out few broken toys again.

Lots and lots of paper to go

2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

smilysmile,

thank you for your continuous updates! Today I got done quite a bit too. The guest room closet is finally completely empty - ready for the guests who will be home soon :) Put up a towel rack, got rid of all the clutter in the bathroom drawers and organized under the sink.

Pretty much done with de cluttering - thanksgiving stuff put away, christmas tree up, lights up around the house. Hope to continue with little things the next week!

Happy holidays everyone!

1 person likes this.
  3. smilysmile

smilysmile Gold IL'ite

Hi Srama,
    I remember posting in your spring cleaning thread once or twice ,I feel bad now that I had stayed in the thread for some time I should have done something rather doing nothing.I felt I should do it until I accomplish some thing this time.

Posting in these threads is the driving force for me.When others are doing the same we feel to do more of it:)

Nice to read that you have done a lot of decluttering.Keep going.

Merry Christmas to all

1 person likes this.
  4. Titanium001

Titanium001 Silver IL'ite

It's nice to see your posts and updates. I am sorry I couldn't update as I was extremely busy with work, holidays, travel, kids etc. However, I am happy to say that my decluttering process has been progressing quite well. I decluttered my kitchen ( under the sink and other cabinets, pantry) and I am currently working on my bathroom, linen and bedroom closets. I guess I will be ready to welcome the new year with a decluttered and organized home. Wish you all a clutter-free, organized and a very happy 2014:)

1 person likes this.