1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The 4th Idiot

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,
    As soon as I saw the title I rushed to read the post.
    When i was reading, without any intention, this quote came to my mind:
    "You only get one life so you might as well make it a happy one, and that's why I tend to just jump into things. I'm sort of a fearless idiot that way. " Sorry Kamal ji, just kidding! Your write up brought to my memory one Mr, Cho, when he enacted a drama taking the plot from Shaw's Pygmalion. When all magazines pointed out this he bluntly refused and said " May be Shaw and I might have thought in the same manner". Like that the producer may say. So you sue him and demand for a compensation which can be shared among all of us. when you can add srini,you can add mini. so the name would appear as kamal srini mini:)!!! What do you say sir?"Half the world is composed of
    idiots, the other half of people
    clever enough to take
    indecent advantage of them."

Walter Kerr
    pad

Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  2. monifa13

monifa13 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kamalji - Oh yeah I don't deny I am new here but I have seen and experienced things in my life. I judge people from their eyes and I know that animals and children can never be cheated. They do have their natural instincts and so do I. You have so much compassion in your eyes that even if hundreds of Menakas dance in front of you, you will never be unfaithful to lucky Harshaji.
    I still have to go through all of Cheeniya Sir's, Chithra madam's, Oj da's and your posts. Will do it since I spend my maximum spare time here.. I am so happy that I am finding my new family here -thanks to all of you...

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Tubelight,

This was because i had not seen the movie, that is why i wa quiet.:biglaughMy blogs are for everyone, i dont need the money, but give me credit, na ? Andi can come up with funny situations and scenes for any occassion, so in future they can consult me for the scenes.Sweet pappu ! HAHAHAHA.Thanks for the compliments.yes i would certainly need someone to blow my trumpet, and wh better than u.All the money wuill go to u, dont u worry, and u can share it with Jaya, Cheeniya, and other claimants before u, just buy me a Few bolltles of scotch.what Say :biglaugh

Thanks for the lovey FB, very very witty one, an a greatone.

Regards

kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

The scene where the words werre changed, was damn good, hilarious, bs specially they were delived by that fellow, Chatur, was he ?Thanks u are the first one to acknowledge that u remembered me when u saw the movie.Many thanks for that.

Well the Tetley tea bag, another SMS has come, similar, that is in Hindi, but damn good too.Will post it soon.

Chutku, my loved son, thanks for reading it.He is still very dear to me.

REgards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nat,

No one can take away the titkle of idiot from me.first the mvoie guys are flicking my stories, and now u guys are after my title no fair :rotfl:biglaugh
    Anu Malik used to be inspired by songs, Nat, u forget tht .
    and once Bhappi Lahiri said that a Hollywood music composer stole his song.Imagine the pot calling the kettle black.HAHA

Your modification is beeter than my joke.HAHA.Carry on dear friend, for there is no copyright with me.Even i have lifted this one from someone and could be sued.:bonk

Regards

kamal

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pads,

Yes i remember Cho, he used to act in plays, the bald fellow with dark glasses.I heard he was very humourous for his times, and witty too.

You know, u guys can take all the money, and share it among yourselves, just leave a bottle of scotch for me and Cheeniya, and this reminds me of theat movie, Malamal Weekly, whereby teh whole town shares the loot, and i guess each guy is left with a ruppee.What say !:biglaugh:rotfl:drowning

Regards

kamal

7. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji, sorry for being parochial but do the similarities have anything to do with the director being a Sindhi too? Are Sindhis too scatalogical (i.e obssessed with peeing and loos)? There should be a study on this because I remember you mentioned about the Sindhi version of Sholay once in which characters wonder how the armless Thakur washes his backside!i

8. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear kamalji.

so at last you did see the movie:)and why idiot? You are a" good" husband for listening to the wifes command :thumbsup

I am very late here and the others have said it all..but i Am surprised, 800 blogs?? wow that is quite commendable,kamalji...you certainly deserve to blow your own trumpet hahah

what is this blog that balaji is talking about? Sindhi version of Sholay? as it is all your old blogs have been reopened..so one more sahi:)

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balaji,

Yes now that u say it, the similarity extends to us being sindhis too, one the director, and me the writer.:rotfl

Well i guess pees are not restricted to sindhis at all, everyone talks and laughs on this subject i guess.The success of the movie proves it.

Yes , in the Sindhi shholay , Veeru asks Thakur how he manages to clean his backside, and thakur says, he has employed Ramu who movies behind him with a can of water, but he is often absebt from duty.:biglaughAnd he offered the job to Veru, who said, if basati had offered, he would have accepted, but of Thakur, never:biglaughHAHA

Regards

kamal

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,

better late than never eh ! And no Nats has taken the job to revivie old blogs of mine, so u will soon see page one and two with only my blogs and get a chance to read the old ones.:rotfl

REad my reply to Balaji, u will get it.HAHA

Thanks dear.Regards

kamal