The 10 Best Countries To Be A Woman

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Minion, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

The question was whether you think the title is misleading. And a direct answer was sought.

You did not present a new set of links (thank you) but you avoided a direct answer. Speak for yourself. Speaking for women in countries not in that list is more distracting than a new set of links.

My opinion about the title is not related to my country of birth or current residence or even my gender.

The topic of best countries for women, the findings of such studies, the criteria for the list, why developed countries lag in this, can all make for an interesting discussion. But, if one has to constantly keep educating the other side to focus on the topic and to respond to the immediate argument, it gets tiring. Or tiresome.

Trying one more time, God knows why:
    Do you think the title "Ten best countries to be a woman" is misleading given the criteria of the list?

Good Morning.

2. Minion

Minion Platinum IL'ite

Don't judge a book by its cover, the title fits the content of the report.

3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

This is fine with me.

4. Thyagarajan

:hmmm:There are numerous links to go through and study before I can come to any conclusions other than what has been stated already.
    The links in google search as below needs leisurely study are seem to be esoteric in nature and I have no time now for that.
    which are the countries and its laws and siciety are conducive for woman living - Google Search

It is another great idea of deflecting the inconvenient questions by bringing in more & more new links into thread.
    God - help this thread before more water flows under the bridge!:argue:

5. Minion

Minion Platinum IL'ite

No one is forcing you to read everything and post a reply, everyone in the forum replies on their own will.

6. Thyagarajan

Thanks for the info. A great sigh of relief.
    Regards.
    God Bless.