1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

That's Something Else!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Srama, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

2. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

What can I say that you already don’t know Sabitha :).

Your post was like a breathe of fresh air to me, clean, easy and pure. This is my fourth visit to your post and each time felt the same warmth and glow that I always feel when it’s you. Spring is definitely magical - during my break I walk around here and it gives me so much joy seeing the transformation and I do my best to bask in the sights.

Do write more, your magic wand of words casts beautiful spells on me :) and I enjoy being in this trance of simplicity. Thank you.

Thyagarajan and Srama like this.
  3. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Meenu,

Thank you for such a warm feedback. I can totally see you soaking in all the beauty around you. Now all I need is a poem from you!
    These words here, make me glow! Thank you my friend.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

Sabitha,
    What a lovely write up, I thoroughly enjoyed and immersed in it. After the winter, what a joy Spring brings !!
    When I start for work, even in winter I blew kisses to sun, saying I am glad that it is bright and cheerful :)
    When we step out in the morning during spring, it has a certain soft green charm, hard to resist and ignore and I send my gratitude to almighty for blessing me to view this beautiful day.
    It rain often in spring and my husband was complaining other day, but I said isn't it mother natures way to nourish the soil and prep, for the new plants and blooms
    I am yet to see morning moon, but your description has painted a vivid image for me to cherish !!

Rgds
    Radhika

Srama and Thyagarajan like this.
  5. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Radhika, @radsahana

So nice to see you here!I am not at all surprised that you already enjoy the nature so much around you. I hear you about the rain...you know april showers bring may flowers :) How else do we get to have the best may ever! Seeing that moon early in the morning is something else. I hope you get to do that soon! I, start driving looking heavenward first thing in the morning when I head out gym - you know moon at it's place or not, big dipper where I expect to see as I step out and then that Venus - either there or not but I find it nice to start my day looking up! Thank you for your warm feedback.

6. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

My dearest Srama,

Watching the moon, birds and flowers are meditative experiences for you on the other hand, reading your writings is a meditative experience for me. Tell me about the moon, still at this age I look at the moon and looking for avvyar, who has written aathisoody as this was told to me by my grandfather. Watching the moon and moving clouds exhilarates me.
    Whenever I see the nature which touches the chord in my heart I think about you and think if Sabitha is here then she would have written a nice snippet about it.

You are stunning as always

Love
    Vani

Srama likes this.
  7. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Vani, @girvani

Thank you as always my friend for your words. It is indeed like your positivity - when I experience this beauty writing it down means I am thinking about it for sometime and allowing the pictures to sink in which means the mind is focused more on the wonderful things around than the myriad other things that may not be going well. I am only happy to get your response - feels complete :) Thank you! Thanks also for talking about aathisoody - something new for me to learn. Did look up and read through the 108 phrases. Love, my friend!

girvani likes this.