Thanksgiving Day Special Contest - Who would you like to thank? - Nov 2011

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by IL_Admin, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Very nice contest....really appreciate for idea.....to spread virtual thanks to our beloved one's...

First: I would like to THANK GOD, the almighty for giving me this wonderful life to live....
    Second: I would like to THANK my PARENTS who took a grt care of me....thru out life till date...i really want them as my parents in my next life also....
    Third: I would like to THANK my Grand Parents....who have been my back bone in all my success and bad times...and also they supported me when i am giving birth to my DS....they are everything in my life and married life also.....
    Fourth: I would like to THANK my DH who supported....supporting......all the times...with giving unconditional love and afffection in all the times.....
    Fifth: I would like to THANK my little prince....who will show...my life as brighter as brighter as previous day....Here again i again thank god....for giving me this wonderful gift for my life.....
    Sixth: I have only finger countable best friends of me...though i am approachable....I would like to THANK them....to be with me till date....

Sravani

3 people like this.
  2. AkhilaaSaras

AkhilaaSaras Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    Of course m first thanks will be for GOD giving me such a lovely and adorable family.
    Second its my collegue who made me to join here in IL. I joined here by march 2011. When i got her friendship she would tell me more about IL. That made me to register... In this juncture i would like to thanks her whole heartedly she will hear it from heaven. Yes she passed away due to some reason(not a natural one).....:cry:.

I remember her always through IL. Ill always be thankful to her . Sday i was really happy when IL_Admin informed about the winner of Blog cheerleader... That time i remembered her a lot that because of her i joined here. Im very much happy to be a part of IL family.:):)

2 people like this.
  3. Subhaganesh

Subhaganesh Gold IL'ite

I would like to thank the people who made me to feel thank them this year.. I will sort out my thanks for the things happened this year 2011…

1st thanks- to my dad
    For his wonderful support at the time of placements and found a good guy for me to get marry and I need to thank till I die for his effort he has taken to search a guy for me.:thumbsup

2nd thanks- to my sister
    Helped in choosing a carrier and for being a role model like how I need to be with my parents-in-laws and all new relatives.:cheers

3rd thanks- to my mom
    She has worked out so much for my marriage, choosing each and everything for my marriage was unique. She reduced my entire burden for my marriage preparation and made my marriage with uniqueness.:kiss

4th thanks- to my husband
    I should say he is very lovely and adjustable. Handling each and every problem made to fell more and more love towards him. What a man!!!!!!!!!!!:thankyou2:

5th thanks- to gynecologist
    When I had miscarriage, she gave a wonderful support and special attention for all my worries. Without her I will not be more confident to advice other ladies who is trying to get pregnant.:wow

6th thanks- to my sister-in-law
    She is wonderful friend of mine.as many people thinks sister-in-law is always burden but she stands in a different line in that. She helped me out lot of things when I am new to married life.:banana

7th thanks- to U.S
    After coming here I was able to get more time for myself and improved lot of my skills and made me to feel the proud of being an Indian.
    Bow

1 person likes this.
  4. justlife

justlife Silver IL'ite

Like many of us, I would also like to Thank GOD, but first I would also like to apologize to the almighty. For a very very long time I have complained to him, I have blamed him for everything that has gone wrong with me. I have blamed him for putting me in a situation which has been painful every day.

But, since I have been reflecting on life, I have figured with each pain, I have grown wiser, with each suffering I have become more patient and with each loss I have become stronger. Each time I was forced to learn a new skill, which I have used, I was forced to become more independent which has given me more confidence and made me more compassionate towards others.

So I would like to thank GOD for all the pain and suffering because with each one of those he also sent his love and showed me ways to survive it, thus making me a much better person than I would have ever become otherwise!

2 people like this.
  5. dhiv83

dhiv83 New IL'ite

Hmm very interesting thread !!

I thank my parents for their fullest support till now. I have more than enough of family problems from and after my marriage. And once i delivered my baby, I have no help from my inlaws or spouse but during that time due to issues in and around. my parents and sister took a very good care of me during and after pregnancy. My spouse forced me to quit my job. But after quitting we struggled lot for money..
    But he dint realise that, he wanted me to maintain what have in hand. I spent all my savings but no use. Just 3k Per month for we three and he wanted me to run the family .

My spouse never likes my parents. even if they come and help me, he wil throw them out.

I explanied my situation to my parents once he went to onsite, My dad helped me and took care of my 1 year old kid upto his second birthday. During that time i studied and attended interviews. So before my spouse's arrival to india I was into a fine job.

He came with all the money but dint spend even a single rupee fir me or my kid, entirely he gave to his dad. His dad too dint enquire like did u do something for your kid atleast, but unfortunately his parents made my kid to stay with them , so that i can go to work smoothly, I did but it irritates me lot, later I tried for daycare in my office and when that proposal signed , i enrolled him in that. Now me and my kid are in the same place happily, without much financial problems.

Thanks to almighty for giving me strength.. and thanks to my appa and amma for getting back my job and thanks to my kid that without his co-operation nothing is possible for me cos he never leaves me a single second. :).

weired but really happened!!

1 person likes this.
  6. swee2

swee2 Silver IL'ite

Oh wow!! At last the day has come!

I have got a lot of people to thank for being in my life & giving me support. But all these, are a result of the blessings of something very important to me. That is the almighty, my god, THE ALLAH! So i thank him for all such beautiful things he has granted me my family, my husband & my so beautiful life till now.
    He is the one who gave me birth in such a great family, the one who gave me my name , the one who is responsible for such a nice life i am leading throughout.
    He is the one who gave everything to me in my life from the basics to the very desired ones.
    He is the one who gave me my most desired man as my husband who again by his grace is such a lovely person.
    He the one by whose grace i came out from a very tensed & tragedic situation & again only he knows what i was going through during all this.
    I dont need to tell him what i feel & i want , he himself understand the very deep of my heart. The Allah is so close to me.he's great!!

I wanna thank my god for all that happened with me till now no matter good or bad! & for everything which may happen to me in coming future because i know, what he has written for me in my future will again be very beneficial.
    Oh god!! Please bless us all & pardon me for every thing which i have done evil, intentionally or non-intentionally!
    Thank you!

2 people like this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you God for bringing me into this world
    However life may turn, this gift will be
    A mountain that has made my river bend
    Nor will if flow the same way to the sea
    Knowing that I came to this world because of you
    Years will not this part of me remove
    One lives for just a brief eternity
    Understanding truths that never end
    Author Unknown

First of all I want to thank God for bringing me into this world. Otherwise I would not have enjoyed the pleasures of life and known the love of everyone

In each stage of life I have so many people to thank because in every stage someone or other was to help and encourage me.

Thanks to my parents for being always there loving and encouraging, giving me education and fulfilling my wishes

Thanks to the aunty who got admission in a Convent School when we were at home because of the financial situation after passing 4th Std.

After finishing School my dad wanted me to become a teacher. But I was not so much interested in becoming a teacher. I myself had to learn so many things and what I will be able to teach the children. So after working for two months I wanted to quit the job. When I went to Mother Superior that I wanted to quit. She told me stay back you will get experience and if you go and leaving jobs then it will be difficult for you. I can never forget her who had so much concern for me. Thanks to her for teaching the values of life.

When I finished School, my best friend told me let us join Typing Class because of which I got a job as a Typist after passing my X. Thanks to her for helping me to learn typing.

Thanks to my two bosses who recommended for my promotion

Thanks to my Office because of whom I could learn computer , othewise I would not have been able to join IL and know this wonderful site and get virtual daughters and brothers here

Thanks to my daughter who told me about this wonderful site

Thanks to my children who taught me about the functions of the computer because of which I am able to keep in touch with my friends and my children when they are far away from me

Thanks to all my virtual daughters here for always encuraging me, inspiring me and loving me always . Usually other than their own mother daughters wont like to call another person as Ma. But I am so happy to hear everyone hear calling me Ma by which I am honoured and blessed

Thanks to those who hated me, they made me a stronger person.
    Thanks to those who loved me, they made my heart bigger.
    Thanks to those who were worried about me, they let me know that they actually cared.
    Thanks to those who left me, they made me realize that nothinglasts forever.
    Thanks to those who entered my life,they made me who i'm today.
    GOD bless you all...

TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE HELPED AND ENCOURAGED ME IN ONE WAY OR OTHER

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  8. sadhu72

sadhu72 Gold IL'ite

Hi ,

I don’t want to be kanjoosi regarding this thanksgiving event. I have a big wishlist & I try to express my gratitudeness by my act , words , greetings & gifts always.

Oh , my dear ! iam thankful to ……..

You … god ! for this wonderful world & for my positive eyes to view its beautier side !
    You …..my parents & kith & kin ! for your selfless & abundant love & care always !
    You ….. my tamilamma thiru.meyyammai [guru] ! for all your encouragement & wisdom !
    You ….my hubby ! for the support & understanding you show me at the needful times!
    You ….my son ! brings cheer to my life indeed with all your everfresh smile and prank !
    You ……my inlaws ! for teaching me the life lessons & made me a super strong woman !
    You …... my virtual & real life friends ! for showing me a new world by all your guidance !
    You … all unknown faces & objects! indirectly like the farmer ,labour , cow , mothernature etc !
    You … INDUSLADIES ! for all ….. including this wonderful opportunity of thanksgiving !

& how can I leave my watchman , neighbour , doctor , tv , pc , & the govt ???

THANKYOU ALL!

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  9. ShailRaghuvansh

ShailRaghuvansh Silver IL'ite

Re: Thanksgiving: A Healing Process!

Thanks Manjukps.:)

10. ShailRaghuvansh

ShailRaghuvansh Silver IL'ite

Re: Thanksgiving: A Healing Process!

Thanks Hridaya.:)

Thread Status: