Thanks Veni for helping me out.

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by iyerviji, May 12, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

When I saw that there are so many people putting up different posts in arts and crafts forum, I felt I should also share my drawing which I had done in 1961 when I was 18years old. When we were in school my dearest friend and me used to exchange gifts by drawing ourselves instead of buying greeting cards from the shop. Though she was rich since I could not spend money she also used to make and give me for my birthday. Once I had made a book full of thoughts and some other happenings and two sketches I had made in the book. That book I presented for her Birthday.
    Then in 2001 or later I don’t remember I saw her still preserving those two books. Since it had so many thoughts I told her to give that book so that I can copy those thoughts. . That book was still lying with me. The two sketches which I had made I wanted to share with my friends here by posting in the arts and crafts forum. But I did not know how to post it. So I told Veni to help me out and she helped me by posting it in the Arts and Crafts forum. Though she was busy she still did it for me and then logged out. I was so happy to see that. I immediately phoned her and thanked her. By the time there were already Comments from Sudha, Sai and Latha.
    Thanks Veni for helping me out.

2. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Veni, you good hearted soul............you have become the
    "EIGHTH WONDER OF INDUS" !!

Viji mami, it is so thoughtful of you to share your gratitude this way by writing about Veni !! She rightfully deserve the applause !!

3. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Dear Sudha

Thank you so much for coming here and for appreciating me.

love
    viji

4. veni_mohan75

veni_mohan75 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viji Maa,

Raamarukku anil seitha maathiri, naan senja oru chinna help athai ippadi migaip paduththi nandri solla ungalaal mattum thaan mudiyum maa. Enathu panivaana, iru karam kooppiya, siram thazhntha vanakkangal ungalukku.

5. veni_mohan75

veni_mohan75 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sudha,

Ungal anbukku romba nandri. Aana "Eighth wonder of indus" ellaam romba overaa irukku. Nejamaa ithukkellaam enakku thaguthiye kedaiyaathu.

Ungal anbellaam kedaikka naan yetho perisaa nallathaa senjirukkanum. Pala aandu kaalam ungal anbu enaitha thodara praththikkiren.