Thanks For This Forum.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mehtaradhikam, Sep 14, 2022.

1. mehtaradhikam

mehtaradhikam Bronze IL'ite

I was caught in my own overthinking and crying my heart out at midnight and suddenly i came here on indusladies.

I am feeling so so down with social media apps since some days. This site is not only a breath of fresh air but an altogether peaceful, mature but oh so young at core kind of place on internet for me.

Nothing could have stopped me crying apart from indusladies community. Thank you very much and good night.

Gauri03 and Thyagarajan like this.

2. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I can so well relate to this forum. Thanks to my non-indian status, and being able to continue anonymous here.
    I pour my heart out. Maintain this site as my life journal and record all the ups and downs without any sugarcoating.

None of my family members know my fears, frustrations, emotions and pride moments than the members here. Because others only see what I chose to show. But here, I am an open book.

A decade before I joined IL, I chose to write my worries in my diary and feel relieved. But here, I not only feel the relief, but also receive amazing ideas, suggestions and emotional support from the Lites. Who are real life sisters and brothers with different identities. It is amazing to be here.

mehtaradhikam and Madhurima21 like this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Afterall in life you need a shoulder to cry on. The shoulder here in IL could be a beloved mom, a friendly dad, a bonding brother or and sister or a family! There grand fathers and grandmas too to listen to your woes and offer empathy and clarity and remedial measures/suggestions .
    God Bless.

mehtaradhikam likes this.