Thanks for all who have supported my in my hard times...sharing my thoughts

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by icyspicy, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Santhoshi

Santhoshi New IL'ite

Hello everybody,

Atlast back to IL.. so whatsup guys...

Icy,

Is UAE recession got over? why dont you try IELTS? Even Australia is coming under that exam. also loads of openings in Australia i guess....

Guys anybody get BBC entertainment & movies now channel?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
  2. icyspicy

icyspicy Senior IL'ite

Hi Sathoshi, Right now I have no pans for studying, cos of time & money investment that has happened for my personal case, so i guess i will relax for a while now and see where life takes me, you tell me how r u? what happening it ur end?

3. Santhoshi

Santhoshi New IL'ite

Icy,

Currently waiting for the project allocation. getting bored of this IT life. planning to go for tour somewhere in April. what are the diet you follow to maintain your fitness...

4. icyspicy

icyspicy Senior IL'ite

Yeah, travelling is a good option when u r bored, my fitness? ull laugh when i say it! I stick to mostly rotis, cut down choclolats, cakes and other fatty foods, and mostly i eat just roti & tea. I walk for about 30 -40 mins . Basically i eat what i feel like, and whatever food i have should be tasty, thats all! ;-)
    Are you planning to go on a diet?

5. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

Hey Icy, I'm on diet too! :bonk
    Do you enjoy going for walks? I've been going on 4 mile walks with my neighbor and I like it a lot... sometimes we stay in the neighborhood, sometime we go past the beach. I've lost 5 pounds in the last two weeks, yay! Basically I've just concentrated on eating right and getting enough exercise. I've even started running! :2thumbsup:

Good luck on getting into shape... it's hard but it's WORTH IT! :thumbsup

6. icyspicy

icyspicy Senior IL'ite

Oh yeah ASG! I loveeee walking, i just put on my MP3, go out in this breezy weather and walk for about 30 mins . I walk with the pce of the song beat, its motivating! I am not so diety but i stick ot cutting extreme fatty stuff and eating mostly home made food, i guess if everyone statrts eating homemade stuff they would sure cut down 1 kg atleast a month! Outside food is BAAD , once a week or once in 2 weeks is fine, if you are tempted to have sumthing you like but cant eat outside just have you fav choc in 1 week and nest week have sumthing outside , in this way u can curb down ur tempts , and begin to control your "fat" intake. Slowly you will get used to it, I GOT! ;-) , otherwise i was the one who wanted outside food every single week!.Controlling your temptation will also teach you 'self control' in many other aspects of life. It surely helps you buld confidance and u will love urself more when u look back and find out that u hav succedded in your attemps! I was such an opposite before and now by God's help and my parents ofcourse I have achieved half of my present aim in my life! Ok let me cut my story and you guys tell me what you all up to ...wheres contended, canwait, and so many of my fans..heehee!

7. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

Yeah Icey, I have totally cut down the foods from outside, and only eating homemade type stuff now. Although I'm visiting my dh this week and he owes me some nice greesy pizza lol :rotfl! Maybe a few cupcakes too. :hide: Uh oh there goes my diet. :bonk

8. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

worth it....binge out with him...and come back to FL and work out:crazy

9. icyspicy

icyspicy Senior IL'ite

Laugh out very loud! Ahem....hope i too stick 2 my die eating plan! haha! oh btw my new abbrev : LOVL!

10. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

I was actually thinking this summer, I want to start cooking all the recipes posted by Chithra madam:idea just like Julie vs Julia:biglaugh:crazy