Thanks for all who have supported my in my hard times...sharing my thoughts

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by icyspicy, Jun 12, 2010.

1. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

Hey Icy.... how's it going? Just thought I'd drop in and say hello. On my side there's a lot going on. We're moving soon.... to a place that gets cold and snows! I'm from Florida so that doesn't happen here. I guess it's going to be a big culture shock for us. Also I'm wrapping up the final weeks of class. Pretty soon I'll be on winter break.... probably watch some movies, cook some special foods, also I can't wait to explore the new city we're moving to.

So, what is new with you? Anything good?

2. icyspicy

icyspicy Senior IL'ite

Hi ASG!, lifes just going on, nothing new, just at home trying new recipies, going out, its winter here too but not so cold though!, searching for new opportunities, let see where 2011 takes me!

3. asuitablegirl

Yeah Icy, even I'm wondering where 2011 will take me. Next year I'll be looking for a job as my school will be finished. Sometimes I wish I could look ahead and get a sneak peek to see what's going to happen in the new year.

4. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Hi All, How are you guys doing? This thread seems to be quiet now.

5. icyspicy

icyspicy Senior IL'ite

Heloooooooooooo Aallllllllllllllllll!!!

All is well! Just got over with things now. How are all of you?????

6. ilovelife

ilovelife Bronze IL'ite

Hi Icy,

Today i was going through some threads and normally everyday apart from checkin Marriage Spouse and inlaws :spin i make sometime to read any award winning posts because they will be very intresting :thumbsup.. and today was this thread because Sri and ASG had been rewarded for their responses here.

I really need give you a big tight hug to you dear.. you are really inspirational..i left all my work and read the complete thread from find..i could fight a major change in you.. but from frist i could make out that you are a girl who know to live life king size..you have a good sense of humor, nice hobbies.

So how are you doing???

Wish you a very happy and prosperous new year!!! Keep smiling

Wishes to everyone here...

Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  7. icyspicy

icyspicy Senior IL'ite

Thanks a lot for you post ilovelife (I loovee life 2!! :) ) I never thought I would be an inspiration, im really flattered. I pray ever woman on this planet knows herself as a strong human being before shes is daughter,sister ,wife ,mother etc. you post is the 1st spource of recognition for me, thanx, and thanxxx a bunch to all those who supported me , showed me a the right thoughts to take steps in my marriage and right now i dont regret my past cos i have tried every inch of what every wife should try before taking the Big step. I am happy that I made you feel good. Thanks !

Aprt from all this I doing good, enjoying this cooold winter, its chilling here! My hobbies, hmmm, i love writing nowadays, i have written an article, participated in debates in our local newpaper to 'reach out' and discussed the life as it is. I plan to continue it as more topics appear. If god wills. I wish some day you guys at IL would make a magazaine and i would get an opportunity to write something there. And especialy include all of you in all my threads , thanking you all for this gr8888 source of help i need in my worst times! THANKUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!

8. asuitablegirl

Icy, maybe you have found your calling! Not everyone has the gift of writing well, so if you have it, why not make a career out of it? Have you considered journalism or free lance writing for magazines?

You are becoming such an acomplished young woman. I'm so proud of you. I feel really happy that you are pursuing things that interest you. Keep us posted!

9. icyspicy

icyspicy Senior IL'ite

Yeah ASG, thinking of it, Lets c where my intelecct take me :)

10. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Heyyyy Icy...I forgot to wish you Happy New Year 2011...am really glad to receive your PMs...hope things go well as planned and this 2011 turns out to be a great year!! Good Luck...and be positive and be hopeful