Thanks for all who have supported my in my hard times...sharing my thoughts

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by icyspicy, Jun 12, 2010.

1. icyspicy

icyspicy Senior IL'ite

Im fine shiva....how r u...yeah i find sharjah a suitable place for residancy ...Dubai is best for business...i go for walking every evening ...shj has lots of parks.

CW- sure here raavan hasent released yet...i will write the review as as soon as i watch the film.

PS:God! u gals really know how to keep me busy...keep up the good work...heehee...kidding....i love to reply to all ur posts..keep it jamming!

2. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

CW, That is a very good homework....You should have asked her to write review for some stupid film:rotfl:rotfl:rotfllike the ones they show in kalingar TV sometimes....

Ladies, What is happening in Dubhai this summer?

3. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

@icy - I will be waiting for the review. You can also see if you can lead the sharjah meet up, you will make friends.

@Canwait - Wow, what a suggestion to icy.

@bhuvnidhi - In muscat the temperature is rising like anything, can you imagine its gonna go worse now. When I was in India I used to look forward to monsoon but here no hopes for the rain.

I have started loving this thread. Everyday its like chit chatting with you guys. Yesterday it was Moroccan bath and dead sea salt and today a movie review.

Thanks icy for this lovely thread.

4. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

@Bhuvnidhi

In Dubai, it is SALE SALE SALE and SALE everywhere. You can call it STEAL.

CentrePoint is full of people and the most happening place in Bur Dubai. Last Friday me and my DD went. Oh God, we waited for more than 30 minutes in the billing Q. In Bur Juman, Aeropostale, La Senza, Bossini, Aldo...... you name it, they have SALE. Max, Avenue, BHS etc. also has Part Sale.

Yesterday went to new LULU in Karama, there Mango Mela going on. There are about 15~20 varieties of Mangoes.........

Is Economic downturn still on?????? I doubt...

BR
    Shanti

5. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

How many of you have been to the belly dance and the desert jeep trails?

Ayo, KTV or Kalaingar TV movies are absolutely yucky. Already Icy is like Pandari Bai, if she watches them she might surpass the 60's heroines and their patti vrata. :biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh

6. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

@CW, ya......... I simply love travelling, visiting new places and knowing their cultures and photographing them. You too have visited many places CW.

What about in India? Where all you have visited?

@ Shiva....... After 16 years of stay in Dubai, we visited Muscat last Nov/Dec during EID hols. It was very nice.

@ Sri Vidya
    Yes.... Moroccan Bath is a wonderful experience. We have many SPAs here. They offer value for money, but very expensive. Good for Arabs and British people.

@Icy
    Hope you are enjoying the change.........

BR
    Shanti

7. shivachoubey

Shaannnnnnnntttiiii, I want to come to Dubai. How long the sale will last. You know I miss Dubai. It has so much to offer in terms of sale. I might come over next month hope sale goes on till that time.

8. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Can you guys drive across the countries? I know Saudi has a gulf bridge for Bahrain and people drive to Dubai. How about other countries?

Shanthi, I have been around TN, Karnataka, Andhra, Bombay and few places in Rajasthan.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
  9. shivachoubey

@canwait,

Yes we can drive across. People come to Oman and vice versa on weekends.

10. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Oh Shiva, The temperature is raising here too.I just pity these labours here.They still work in the hot sun here.Is it the same there?

Shanthi,Recession/economic slowdown in gulf????I really wonder how the malls are always filled in these places.And Dubhai is suppose to be the most affected.Look at the shopping centers you will never say that.I wish I can visit Dubhai this summer..

I think somebody needs to pull back Icy to this thread instead of venting out in other threads.Looks like Spiderman has already reminded her.

CW, even Qatar has a bridge through which we can travel across Saudi and reach Dubhai..