Thanks for all who have supported my in my hard times...sharing my thoughts

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by icyspicy, Jun 12, 2010.

1. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Seems like some of you guys are lucky to be in UAE :) you get to try that moroccan bath....do we find that in USA also??? what should we ask for??
    aah today was my SPA day!! amaaazingly relaaaxing after loong loong time!! no idea how they do it but seems like they have some miracle touch!!!

Icy

Bug CW as much as you can!! and get tips on scoring a job ASAP. Take up any short term or partime assignments also...like a startup!! and good idea to be at the UAE/Sharjah meetup!! you would form a circle of friends of your own....see this forum http://www.indusladies.com/forums/indians-in-uae/

Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
  2. icyspicy

icyspicy Senior IL'ite

Heehee ...thanks for the green signal...just joking...CW !...u like me bugging u?...can u get me a job here...pls pls pls....trying hard though...

Yeah...any gals for meet up..let me know!

3. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

4. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Certainly Icy! I'll share my little knowledge.

Coming back to Dead Sea. I bought a scrub few years ago and it was amazing. It had such fine coolant in that, it was absolutely refreshing. There are packages for Dead Sea spas around Turkey.

In Singapore massages are all over. I tried one and it was good.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
  5. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

You know Sri, for living in the US you can as well pack your bags and cross the Atlantic and land in Morocco. I have seen some of their Spas on the web, it's just beaconing. Not sure whether they are meant for couple with kids, but definitely a nice place for a good secluded holiday.

6. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for the info , Shiva!Will try in Carrefour this weekend.

Srividhya, You went for a SPA?Thatz lovely.:cheersI managed to find a place for moroccan bath.Need to try this weekend(hopefully).

7. plakshmi

plakshmi Gold IL'ite

hi icy

i was a silent reader of all your posts. God......... you have come out but down your memories really you will feel it. becoz i know and i had the marriage probs. so come out and always be in good spirits. my mom sis and dad helped me to come out of the depression. but you have your family as well as IL friends too. its amazing every one taking utmost care and helping you around to make you cheerful.

lakshmi

be honest to your consciousness.

8. icyspicy

icyspicy Senior IL'ite

Thanks a lot plakshmi....i really appreciate ur concern..i will work on it...and i really thank all the ilites in pulling me through this....mmmuuuaaahhhh!

9. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Hey icy,

How are you doing today??? Sharjah is a nice place, you can also think about joining a new course. That emirate is buzzing with activity so dive in babes.

Have a great great day ahead.

muaaaahhhh.

10. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Do you get movies in the middle east. I know you get DVDs but in the cinemas? I am waiting for Raavan.

Okay ladies, here's a homework for Icy. Icy, watch the movie in Tamil and Hindi and write a review on IL. :biglaugh:biglaugh