Thanks for all who have supported my in my hard times...sharing my thoughts

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by icyspicy, Jun 12, 2010.

1. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Hi

I hv got this Moroccan bath done once before I left for vacation to attend a family wedding. They apply a herbal oil all over the body and with a hand gloved scrub they scrub and all the unseen dirts will be removed and the body gets a new lease of freshness and air. Its quite pampering and relaxing......

@Icy,
    You may register with bayt.com and clarendon parker also for employment. Also check Etisalat / Du site, you being an Engr with Comp. science, they may have some career offers.

BR
    Shanti

2. icyspicy

icyspicy Senior IL'ite

Thanks..i have already registered in all the uae sites and started applying lets see if things work out :)...hoping for the best!

3. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

I think Deadsea is full of these minerals. They help in releasing the dead skin and rejuvantes well.

How many places have you guys (all of them from ME) travelled? I think Egypt is a very doable destination.

4. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Hi Shanthi,Finally, I got a pic .Yes!It is with the cup.I do like the game.But do not follow it much these (for that matter any game after delivery).But participating in the competitions related to FIFA 2010 in my office:biglaugh:rotfl:rotfl.

Canwait , Even I have heard about Moroccan bath.They say it is very relaxing and your skin (particularly back) becomes acne free and the black spots go off.Trying to find out one in Qatar for the past 5 months...

Icy , Since ME is not much advanced like India in IT you will have a lot of chances in this booming stage.Clarendon parker,Reed, are pretty good.And you know in ME at the end of the day you get a job by "influence".So search job thru known network also.

5. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Hi CW

I hv not been to Egypt yet, but willing to visit may be in next vacation :idea. Will hv to put up a request to DH now itself....................... Oh it wont work that way.

We get all Dead Sea minerals/bath salts / herbal round shaped bath soap in Lebanese and some Arab shops here.

In the ME, I hv visited only Muscat in Oman and of course UAE, my present resident.
    In the Far east, hv visited Thailand (Bangkok was my Honey Moon destination:thumbsup), Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong and China.
    In Europe, hv visited Switzerland, Germany and France.

BR
    Shanti

6. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

7. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Shanthi you have travelled quite a bit. I have been to Riyadh, Singapore, US and the UK. I love to travel.

8. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

@canwait - I Have traveled to UAE and now in Muscat. planning to visit egypt and petra next year. Dead sea salt is too good, I have a bottle and its an awesome scrub.

regards

9. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Shiva & CW,What is this deadsea salt?What is it for and where can I get?

10. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bhuvnidhi,

Dead sea salt is from dead sea. It has very good scrubbing properties, the bottle that I have has the salt and the oil mixed. Here it is available in carrfour, so if you have carrfour in Doha check it out there.

Hope this helps.

regards