Thanks for all who have supported my in my hard times...sharing my thoughts

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by icyspicy, Jun 12, 2010.

1. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Is that in Dinar? Boy, you are a BE graduate and don't think ME is the best of the places for IT. How is the job market there?

2. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Hi Bhuvnidhi

The day it started (11-6-10), I changed my id in my gmail and IL as well. I am waiting for this great day.......... since long. You follow foot ball? I love it. All my family members also love the sports.

The logo is the same................ how a diff one you will find :spin, may be the cup image you can choose:idea good luck in your search....

Best Rgds
    Shanti

PS: IMO, Aharia, is based in Abu Dhabi I think. It is very far off from Sharjah.

3. icyspicy

icyspicy Senior IL'ite

No its in UAE Dirhams...job market is quite ok here but cos ofrecession its hard to find a job and those who already r working they r facing a lot of pressure or being kickedout unless u meet the company's target.

Yeah ME is now so usefull when u r already a BE graduate...so lets see if i can find some good jobs for myself :)

4. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Dear Icy,

Good show girl. I am happy to see a change in the air. Have you started with your yoga (read your thread about it)???. Indulge your self and pamper your self, have you tried Moroccan bath, I never tried it but have heard about it and they say its really good and relaxing.

Check out dubizzle website for jobs in IT field.

Good show Srividya, canwait and other for bringing in the fresh air.

Have a great day all of you.

regards

5. icyspicy

icyspicy Senior IL'ite

Hi...yeah good to experience this....so what r u up2?
    I havent started yoga yet ...i am going for walks i n the evening...dieting..will be starting early morning yoga soon :)

6. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Perhaps you must register in LinkedIn and search through those exlcusive ME recruiters. Most of the IT jobs are outsourced to India, so you may not find many. But worth giving a try or return to Chennai if you wish. Entry level and Sr. SE level jobs are raining here.

7. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

What is this Moroccan bath all about? If given a chance I would love to go for that. I recently went for a Chinese foot massage. It was amazing.

8. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

@Canwait - they have these amazing salts and oil and they scrub the whole body, give you a nice massage too. The scrub and the oils make the skin soft and glowing. Basically its a way to pamper yourself once in a while.

9. icyspicy

icyspicy Senior IL'ite

Sounds really pampering!...wish to go for tht ASAP!

10. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear Icyspicy,

you are strong and things will get better you need to be positive and have this positive attitude.Life is very beautiful and whatever happened in your life is a sign of god telling you something. Tell me something are you feeling internally happy now or with your husband, i mean do you have a peace of mind or not.
    Sometimes things go wrong in relationships and people do not want to accept their mistakes and start blaming the other person and making that person feel bad and guilty.
    Take a paper and draw 2 coloumns,in one write all the positve things and the other all negative things about your DH and see which weighs more you will get your answer. In life changes happen and we have to accept it, everything is impermanance.
    Another i would like you to do is please attend a vipassana meditation course it will really help you and you will come out being a better person and will see life in a different perspective, please visit this website www.dhammaorg.com it takes place every where in India and i reccomend you to do it.
    Everything will fall into place for you, you need to be focused in what you wnat to do and be positive.
    Sending you a big hug and lots of love
    alpa:cheers