1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

THANKS A LOT TO MALATHY, JEY, ILites

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by padmavathi m, Jan 26, 2008.

1. padmavathi m

padmavathi m Silver IL'ite

hello friends,

when i joined IL and came to know that everyone was wishing on everyone's birthday, i too used to wish that IL friend and immediately check the calendar and count the days for my birthday like my children used to do.

when my children used to do this, i used to laugh at them, but only now i too had that kind of a nice feeling.

yes, that day came on 23rd jan, do you know i logged into IL at 6 am in the morning to see if anybody had wished. to my surprise iindus-17 had started the thread and loads of wishes for me.

thank you IL for making me so happy on my birthday

all our friends can share their feelings too...........

cheers,
    padma

2. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Hello Padma

Firstly very happy belated birthday wishes.
    It was indeed heartening to read your so close to heart post. I can totally feel the thankfulness expressed by you.
    It s indeed a very benevolent act from Malathy mam , Jey Sir and all others to continue to support and enrich this site. I feel sometime best help in life comes from people, we dont owe anything to.

Cheers
    Ria

3. padmavathi m

hi ria,

i thought my post would go unnoticed...............

thank you very much for peeping in
    indeed it was my feelings

when you are verrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy happy and thank a person whole heartedly it penetrates more into them , there the interaction starts between two persons

its such a wonderful thing this IL has been started by Malathy and Jey and other ILites talking so close to each other through their posts .

these days there is so much loneliness in each one of us.
    we need to vent it out somewhere, so i found IL a wonderful place to share my feelings. thats it

bye
    love and regards
    padma

4. Jaynat

Jaynat New IL'ite

HI Padma

Belated Birthday Wishes to you. I am Very new to this site and have been active only quite recently.

I liked your open hearted and happy message and it is indeed true that there is so much loneliness in the world and IL is a good place to open up. Also it brings into contact women of all age groups and hence sometimes what we do not want to discuss with close family gets discussed and posted on the open forum and most of the times valuable advices are handed which enables us to move forward and push all the stumbling blocks that we face midway in our journey through life.

Cheers
    Jay.:birthday

5. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Padma,

Wish you a belated happy Birthday.....:birthday:birthday.....

I can understand the feeling..... I am happy to note that your Birthday started off well with lots of Wishes.....

Veda

6. padmavathi m

dear mr. veda,

thanks a lot for peeping in..........

yes my 2008 birthday started with so many wishes which i never expected. its almighty who has done it for me

i believe this very much in my life,

"avan indri or annuvum asaiyathu "

so GOD almighty has given me very nice people like you all through IL.

regards
    padma

7. padmavathi m

dear jay,

thanks a lot for your kind wishes for my birthday.

i feel so close to IL after joining here.

bye
    padma

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Though I am 64 now istill wait for my Birthday and Wedding Anniversary and i am very happy when everyone wishes. When I was going to work I used to wear a new saree and get everyone's wishes and gifts. Now IL ladies are there to wish and their support is always there. Though i am old in age i am young at heart. I miss my office and the friends. I am very fond of sarees and while working we had a shop near by where the latest sarees used to come. Myself and another friend were regular buyers. When i used to travel in contract bus one friend used to say i am a Perfect Woman becos i used to wear good sarees and keep flowers everyday.

viji