Thank you Lord / Kurai onrum illai kanna

Discussion in 'Online Games & Puzzles' started by LakshmiAnand, Jun 16, 2008.

1. LakshmiAnand

LakshmiAnand Senior IL'ite

Everyday we go about life without realising the source of our existence. I think we should make it a point to thank the Lord for all the things unconsciously going on which make our life.

I was in Bombay, when our weekly Vedanta class used to happen at Napean Sea Road close to the sea. Our teacher, Shri Adi Kalyaniwala used to be thankful of the Lord that the sea was resting and allowing the class to be conducted peacefully.
    From them on... I made it a point to be conscious of the receipts of our life. This makes me grateful for the bounties we get and reduces the ego in me.

This is a platform for all those who want to thank the source most powerful... who makes us, keeps us.. That the breath follows... that our system works... that food is taken care of... for everything...

Welcome.. ADD on to the beginning...

Thanks.

2. PoorniDaya

PoorniDaya Senior IL'ite

I am glad God has given me good parents, good siblings, good husband and a darling daughter. Also never to forget good friends in IL and outside also.

Thank God for all the good things he has given me to lead my day today life normally.

God Bless us All
    Poornima.

3. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

Hi

I too thank God for everything in my life even when i don't understand His way.

4. LakshmiAnand

Great Poornima and Huma.. Thanks for posting.

5. LakshmiAnand

Flowers bloom.
    Give sweet fragrance and spread cheer around.

Bear the wind and the sun. Above all the powerful pesticides/chemicals.
    Yet they never fail to blossom. Nor do they hold grudges for the sufferings we bestow upon them. All this for a short life thill they finally realise their journey at the lotus feet of the Lord. Adorned as a garland or just a single petal, the beauty of the flower gains a fresh grandeur in touch with u O Lord.
    Thank you Lord for giving us a chance to offer u flowers.
    :hiya

6. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Lakshmi,
    Nice one...
    I am thankful for my family, me gettin up in the morning. to view His creations, helping me complete my Bhagawad Gita class..and the list is on...

sriniketan

7. yenetishashi

yenetishashi Senior IL'ite

hi laksmi,
    its a very nice gesture given to people around u.
    I THANK FOR EVERYONE AROUND ME WITHOUT WHICH LIFE IS A WASTE I FEEL,...without loved ones and friends.
    thanks for IL to awaken me in so manY ISSUES.
    THANK U LORD FOR creating such a beautiful nature .
    thanku,
    shashi.

8. LakshmiAnand

I am not Mrs. Truck Driver - Thank you L:eek:rd

Hari om to all

Recently i had been on a pilgrimage to Kurukshetra - the place of birth of the Divine Song (Bhagawad Gita). On the way, i saw many trucks lined across the roads. the drivers were completing their daily routines.. Since it was morning time, some were having bath... some going through their ablutions... and so on... it was then i realised ... what the wives of the drivers must be experiencing.. The whole night their husbands are on the roads driving (such a stressful and demanding job) and once on road, i wonder how long it takes for them to get back home. Once home, what might be their state of mind regarding their relationship with wives.

Thank God, i am not Mrs. Truck Driver.