1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Terrified!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by rgsrinivasan, Apr 3, 2012.

1. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Only on a few occasions I got the last line better SuryaKala. Very glad to see that being appreciated. Thanks for your continuous motivation. -rgs

2. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

This is what called a 360 degree turn in a story.. Is it RGS???

A daughter working hard for her ailing mom and an Insane son (who became insane since his mother left him, this is my imagination) looking for his mother in the same daughter and a terriffic face of for her.

how she would have felt... Horrified... Releaved after hearing those last words.. pittied for him and as a normal human being she would have ran to her safety (though she understood he meant no harm.. but its human tendency to go for a comfort zone) and this incident would have haunted her for days / years..

And RGS.. I have a quick idea and thought process going on.. how about sequel to this... No.. no.. dont worry I'm not going write... (I understand what you must be thinking... Inda ponnu fb kuduthalle ivalav perusa essay ezldhu ra.. ippo idu ku sequel na.. enn short story azaghu poidume... ) so, I'm suggesting you to write..

Dnt worry, I'm stopping my fb herewith.

-Pallavi.

3. rgsrinivasan

Very glad to receive a torrent of feedback from you Pallavi4Me. But I differ drastically in your opinion of subduing yourself. You started a good serial and for lack of time . other commitments, you have stalled it for a while. But whatever you have written, shows your talent. I will be more than happy if you take it up and write the second part. Thanks again for your continuous support. -rgs

4. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for the appreciation RGS. The Serial is on its way RGS.
    One point is lack of time and another is it was not going in the way that I wanted it to be. So took a break and after finishing some critical tasks, i'm back to writing that now. Will soon come up with the serial soon.

This note of appreciation & encouragement really motivating me. Thank you.

5. rgsrinivasan

Ah! Thats nothing. Waiting for the next episode of yours Madam. -rgs

6. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

it was just awesome!! nice thought!!

7. rgsrinivasan

Thanks very much Sapthu, for your appreciation. -rgs