1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Terrible hair post baby

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by sanjuruby3, Feb 11, 2015.

1. sanjuruby3

sanjuruby3 Platinum IL'ite

Hi All,

I had bad curly, dry hair to begin with. During pregnancy it got thick but 1 month post baby, it became like scalp got electrocuted.

I have knots in my hair that I am dreaded to comb through. My hair is very much like to saints/priests in India now and added by fact that I do not get time to take care of it with baby.

I have changed hair- wash frequency from 1/week to 1/1.5 weeks because of same reasons. My bathroom tub gets all black and I feel bad when I see hair strands getting exposed to baby - carpet, daughters clothes. Today I saw my hair in her cooking which made me come here and ask remedies.

FYI: I have all kind of chemicals/soaps/shampoos in my cabinet which I have tried and eventually stopped. coco & olive oils did not do any good to me.

2. Saranyaaa

Saranyaaa New IL'ite

Hi,
    From my knowledge most of the women facing the same problem after pregnancy. Its mainly due to hormone loss and other changes in body during pregnancy. It can be avoid only by taking only healthy foods. And one more thing is most of the girls try to cut their hair to short after pregnancy. Its mainly due to they dont have time to take care of hair and also there may be chance of hair loss. So better you can try short haircut.