1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Temples to be visited for Remedies/Pariharams

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by drs3232, Jun 2, 2009.

1. drs3232

drs3232 Silver IL'ite

This blog is for giving you guidance regarding which temples are to be visited for hindrances/delay in marriage,debts/financial problems,smooth relationship between husband and wife,to construct a house of your own,getting employment,prosperity,child birth etc.There are separate bog entries for each problem or set of problems.Some members have requested that they find it difficult to visit these temples in person so to suggest alternatives.I suggest that most of these temples are having their own websites and they accept request for conducting pooja and they will send you the prasadams by post why can not you try it?Meanwhile I am also suggesting alternates.

2. vidyak

vidyak New IL'ite

Dear Uncle,
    Thank you for sharing all this information with us. I trained as a physiotherapist and moved to the US because of marriage. I have been unsuccessful in passing the exam in the US. I used to work with children with disabilities and loved my job very much. Is there anything in specific that i need to do to pass the exam and start working. I say Vishnu Saharsranamam as often as i can and pray regularly. please help me. Should i give you my date of birth?