Temples For All Round Removing Suffering

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by EagerForInfo, Apr 13, 2022.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Hello

My relatives are highly educated. Came to USA in 1980. They are highly educated modest and humble and most generous people. They will take their own food and give to other people if needed starving themselves. Such nice people.

Seems like just when they were ready to settle in life husband got heart disease and stroke. So he is unable to work. (
    Daughter graduated masters and she is usually a school topper. Just when she was ready to get a job in us she got schizophrenia and now unable to do any job. ( all the relatives used to take money from them for years ) a family who used to help everyone is now in this situation.

Such a great family suffering when they should be in a good position in life is very sad to see .

Can anyone suggest any temples or poojas they can do. Maybe it is evil eye or black magic as wife is awfully beautiful too.
    But seeing them gives me as much pain as the pain I get when I see successful people die due to COVID. Some kind of aweful and imaginable pain like is this even possible.

Please give suggestions to help this poor family. Just trying to help them.
    Any poojas or temples or anything that they can do to help ??!! Please advise !

2. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Op have seen quite a few threads where you ask for temple visits for remedies. I'm not sure it'll work. It's not a magic pill.
    I'm not an atheist. I do believe in God and pray everyday as a ritual (more as a practice now) . I do perform remedies at times when I'm in deep misery. However if I perform remedies alone and not take action towards what I want how can I expect any results?
    Eg : I prayed God to give me a child as for years I suffered to conceive. I did perform a special remedy to a special God . However I was also taking treatment for that simultaneously and I conceived. It's important to take actions along with praying. Prayers are for staying positive but as I mentioned they aren't the only route we should be choosing . They are not magic pills.

There's no guarantee that people who do good will/should get good things only. It's not even the other way too. People doing bad things should suffer. All I'm trying to say is we can't categorise what we do as good and bad actions. Life events are very situational and we do certain actions as a comfort in that situation.
    I don't know much about the schizophrenia, so I'm not commenting on that. However I do know heart disease could be due to bad eating habits (or lifestyle) or it could be hereditary etc.
    Again I don't know what will help with schizophrenia. But definitely a right medical treatment at the right time could have helped them from a stroke.
    And sorry I deviated from your question. To answer it precisely I don't know whether visiting a particular temple or praying a particular God will help but in general praying evey day with faith should help. They may already be doing all that I have mentioned but it's a reminder that
    "God helps those who help themselves".

3. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Of course they are seeing doctors etc etc. to try to treat the problems but I just want to know if there are any spiritual remedies or something to try in addition to our efforts.

I am not the person to stand and watch while I see our efforts are not making enough progress. I am just trying to help the family but don’t know how.

It is just weird to see a family suffer so much !

By posting here I am just trying to see if someone can suggest something that we might have missed.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2022