1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Telugu ilites in bay area can introduce here.

Discussion in 'Indians in Bay Area' started by manvitha, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Anu2000

Anu2000 Senior IL'ite

I am from kakinada............. married, no kids. Living in san jose. Tell me more about you. What do you do? Do you have kids? what are you interests.......where do you live? i think i asked too many questions though right......Don't get scared.
    Anu

2. ladywithkid

ladywithkid New IL'ite

Hey Anu,
    For some reason my reply did't get posted here. I am sending it again...hopefully it gets posted. I live in Santa Clara, I have 2 yr old daughter. I interested to make frnds too.....i am also looking for a playgroup for my daughter.
    Ladywithkid

3. Anu2000

Anu2000 Senior IL'ite

Sound good ladywithkid,
    I can be good friend but could not help you with playgroup as i don't have kids. By the way, can i know ur name?
    Anu

4. ladywithkid

ladywithkid New IL'ite

hmm....I am swapna....working in San Jose, Staying in Santa Clara from almost 3yrs.

5. deepjoy646

deepjoy646 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I'm Deepti, I'm from Hyderabad, intrested in a playgroup for my baby 16mths old.

Deepti

6. lavanyay2k

lavanyay2k New IL'ite

Hi Anu, Saratha and Vani,

This is Lavanya, living in San Ramon/Dublin area. I just registered this website few days ago and glad to see number of forums for making friends. I come from Telugu speaking family in chennai. Most of my cousins are living in Hyderabed/Vizag. I would like to make telugu friends and join your network. If you guys have already met, I would be happy to join you in your next meeting. Waiting for your response.
    If anyone is interested in contacting me, we can exchange our mail ids.

Regards,
    Lavanya

7. siva_sundari

siva_sundari New IL'ite

are you online lavanya? have sent friend request.....

8. Anu2000

Anu2000 Senior IL'ite

Hi Vani, swapna, pushpa, saratha, lavanya and other telugu speaking friends...........Why don't we have a meet up? I am roughly suggesting place and time as someone of us need to take initiative for the meet-up.
    Also, since most of us don't visit the site on daily basis I am giving a long shot on time.

Place: Star Bucks, Great Mall, Milpitas
    Date: May 30, 2009 (Saturday)
    Time: 2.00 PM

Please Guys, make this a successful meet-up by voting in. Since, i took the responsibility, I promise i check the site on daily basis for the votings.

Also, friends please remember the time, date and place are flexible depepnding on what the majority of people want. So vote in for the meet-up and provide any suggestions if you have. Also, I am creating a community on orkut namely "Telugu 'lites in Bay Area" so that all of us can exchange contact information.

So what do you guys think?

Anu

9. Anu2000

Anu2000 Senior IL'ite

Sorry!
    The community name in orkut is "Telugu ilites in Bay area" I am posting the meet-up in the orkut community events also.

Anu

10. lavanyay2k

lavanyay2k New IL'ite

Hi Anu,

Great to hear from you! Thanks for this initiation. Sounds exciting to meet and I am all up to it except that that on May 30 th I will be traveling, a week end before or after will work fine for me and let me know what you all think. I am looking forward to make new friends and meet them.
    Thanks again!

Thanks,
    Lavanya