Teenage pregnancy and the boldness of the girl.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by pashni, Mar 30, 2010.

1. kainaath

kainaath Senior IL'ite

daaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!
    nine moths of pregancy and nobody notices that is girl is going to physical changes....room mates were timid but wat happened to the teachers and principal, unless they were so taken by her upset stomach theory. :bonk
    correct me...doesnt the walk change, and enlargement....etc

Last edited: Apr 9, 2010
  2. Prasantha

Prasantha New IL'ite

I have read some of the posts that were written but what strikes me is that we are only wondering how no one noticed, who is responsible etc, but I wonder what made that girl go through such an experience so alone with no one knowing, not sharing....what kind of world do we live in that does not give help or support to girls who seem confused and perhaps are going through self-esteem issues.

Access to information is so bad, but even then, information in itself is not protection against things going wrong. I believe that both the parents and the girl need ways to be able to communicate with each other, so that they can come to terms how to deal with such issues in the future.

Such things do happen and they have been happening since God created man and woman. Just recently a young girl in Norway gave birth in a toilet, thought that she had to go to the bathroom. So childbirth is not only one way with much pain and long labour hours.

Best wishes
    PD

3. sudhara

sudhara New IL'ite

Hi Pashni,
    Oops, It irks. HOw can a teenage girl definitely of normal senses can allow such things to happen to her. They never said what happened to the boy once the girl's parents found out the truth. was he left scotfree? Did anyone probe the death of the child. may be the girl, who had the capacity to even conceal her motherhood with her inmates, also had the mettle to kill the child fearing illfame for her or she might have thought it as a hindrance to her career growth or what not. on the whole, girls are taking life too easily when that comes to falling in love. It's no longer Look, Opt, Verify and Elect. They choose guys by their looks and not by their character.
    May be this is the wrong impact the visual media have on the younger generation.
    sudhara