1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

^^ Team - G.M. Diet >> 7 days

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by 1dropLove, Jun 27, 2012.

1. 1dropLove

1dropLove Bronze IL'ite

DAY - 6 -- maintaing the 2kg loss
    .....wasnt a GM day,i made it a normal day.if i see any weight gain,i will balance it by exercising a bit more and eating healthy tomorrow.not so easy to do GM on a weekend.

breakfast - 1 daal parantha, gheeya raita
    mid-morning - 1 toast , tea, 2 digestive biscuits
    lunch - 1 capsicum , 1 toast (mix veg)
    evening - tea , 2 boondi laddu (uff,cudnt resist-they were those multi-colored ones)
    dinner - 2 pears, 1 bowl sweetcorn
    late night - vanilla latte

btw todays diet (totally non-GM) did not affect my weight loss as i had eaten all of it at small intervals,i was craving for the paneer-mix veg toasts so had them at some intervals of 2-3hrs otherwise i'd have bloated cos i had about 2 toast i.e. 4 honey oat breads (toasted with BUTTER). I did exercise v well abt 1 hour,more intense than before.

I now understand how my body responds to exercise and food so im not sticking to GM diet so much but to cheating,cheating and cheating....sticking more to eating at intervals and focussing more on aerobic ex and increasing my reps.
    it really helps to eat fruits before an hour of meal and afterwards too.I hope i lose more and maintain.

btw i check my weight every single say on digital weighing machine,so to be motivated and do more.
    only 1 day left of GM diet so even though i have to go out for lunch tomorrow,rest of the time in totally up for GM,no cheating tomorrow. hehe

2. 1dropLove

1dropLove Bronze IL'ite

yay..!!

my first GM diet was abt 2 weeks ago and since then i have been able to maintain the 2kg loss...

3. 1dropLove

1dropLove Bronze IL'ite

in breakfast i had tea, cabbage, pears

i had lunch outside today and had brown rice,daal in dinner.

not much water intake,no exercise.

anyone wants to join me from Tuesday?- 17th July.

as im not following it fully, i tend to eat other stuff in small portions and as now im exercising more,im still losing.having hot water works wonders....

4. 1dropLove

1dropLove Bronze IL'ite

lost and maintained 2kg in 2 weeks (btw i had mostly everything i urged to eat but in lil qty,so i did not blindly follow GM diet,i just cannot stick to rules mayb) and looking to lose atleast 1 kg in coming week.

maintaining the weight loss is something to be careful about.so its not like you lose 3kg in 7 days and 3kg in another 7 days.max you can do is maintain the lost 2-3kg for sometime and then set the target for more...

5. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Drop,
    Keep going. Very nice schedule. Yeah, you can eat all food items in lesser portion.
    Good luck.

6. 1dropLove

1dropLove Bronze IL'ite

thanks Anitha :)

Today i was out for whole day so didnt have healthy food and even at dinner i stuffed myself with hyderabadi biryani.,,had pizza in lunch.its like i was giving myself treat big time but tomorrow im kickstarting the weight loss plan again.
    anyone wishes to lose having fruits,veg with me can join.we can motivate each other and keep going to lose more and more.

btw i just bought new clothes for gym as my clothes are now lose.i bought ones that fit me perfectly so even a slight increase will show and a slight loss will show too.the capris i bought are tight cos that is the area i now want to focus on and i will make it fit me fine in few days.

7. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Drop,
    I like to eat less. But, fruit/veggie diet, I cannot withstand dear. I'll be weak if I go on fruit diet only.
    Am working 8hrs in office, gym 1.5hrs, at home, I need to spend time with my son. With all these, itself I get too tired. Only with fruits, I'll faint. But, you're doing great. Keep it up

8. 1dropLove

1dropLove Bronze IL'ite

9. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

hi drop

just having brown rice , fruit and veg is helping me to maintain my weight .... i do see decrease in my scale but no changes in inches

10. 1dropLove

1dropLove Bronze IL'ite

are you also exercising? cos im exercising about 4 times a week.i did not see weight loss initially but after i was steady with my diet and ex, i shed inches...then after i really started being honest with my diet,i began to see drop in kg too.i cant say about you though but may be have more water and take care if you are having a lot of fruits and veg.for a lot of days i was also counting my calories,i think that helped me know what fruits/veg to eat and at what time.