1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Teachers, Ladder & The Kicks

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Thyagarajan, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:
    @HariLakhera @jayasala42 @Anusha2917
    The FB about be getting trust after white lies a quote:
    Telling lies is a fault in a boy, an art in a lover, an accomplishment in a bachelor, and second-nature in a married man.

2. But learning process includes the technique of lying. Any lie would reveal itself in the course of time. It would be of interest to gather such lies that one had uttered and analyse what benefits he or she got from it.

3. One may have to lie if it serves the social causes and help humanity so said the Tamil Saint or Savant Thiruvalluvar. Diplomats all over the world from time to time supposed to lie better for the sake of his or her motherland. They could say meaning No & vice versa.

4. If parents lie in front of children, unconsciously the kids are being taught to lie to survive. But in this world no one can claim to be descendent of mythological hero Harichandhira. He taught is how difficult life would be without lies.

5. Between couple, lying leads to huge misunderstanding, collapse of wedlock, ruin relationship. Men forget their lies and women continue to forgive their lies so familylife goes on even keel!

Thanks and Regards.
    GOD - In your world too lies are abound!

messedup likes this.
  2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Happy Teacher's day
    We learn a lot from our Teachers. One of my Teacher gave me an autograph. Book. Actually I had no money to buy autograph book. So I gave a small book and gave to my Class Teacher to give autograph. Next day she gave many autograph books to distribute. First I was disappointed that my book was not there. But after distributing I found an autograph book on my name. I was so happy. That was an unforgettable day for me

messedup, Thyagarajan and Anusha2917 like this.
  3. Thyagarajan

A souvenir in autograph for ever truly such gifts stay green in our memory and one cherish that for ever.
    Thanks and regards.
    God & Teacher are one and the same.

4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Thyagarajan Sir,

Sharing knowledge is an extraordinary skill. It involves getting into the depth of the subject learning oneself, finding the ways and means to effectively communicate that knowledge and then confirming that the knowledge transfer has really taken place. The sense of fulfillment the teachers enjoy when their students perform well in the exam is because of the affirmation that their attempt to share knowledge had succeeded.

Teaching is not demonstrating what one knows but to scale down from the depth to break it down into sequence of steps to make the students digest that knowledge in easy steps. Simplifying the complexity is primary the goal of every teacher.

My grandfather was the principle of an Engineering college and he died before I was born. But I have heard so much about his teaching as recently as 4-5 years back here in the US from a person who was 82 years old. Your snippet brought great memories of my grandfather's legacy.

I have a passion for teaching but was never able to teach in my life. Hopefully, after my retirement, I will spend time teaching.

Viswa

messedup and Thyagarajan like this.
  5. Thyagarajan

:hello:Thank you . It looks you returned after hiatus. You were MIA for quite few weeks .
    2. I am glad about the triggering effect of reading the post had brought you memories of your grand father and his effective methods of teaching through his student in US.

3. I agree cent % of your view points about teaching and how ticklish the profession is. Like you, I too had passion for teaching and MIT auto faculty offered a post but I could not avail it as my chief in mit told me to accept the Post offered in Heavy Vehicles Factory, Avadi. But before that I was conducting tuitions and also summer time employed in tutorials for students aspiring to clear arrears in maths and science.
    4. I wrote and posted in haste as I realised after an hour it would be teachers’ Day in India. I understand reverence day to teachers falls on different dates in different Nations.
    Regards.
    God I see you in every letter of Alphabet English or Greek.

Google Image Result for https://www.historyforkids.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/greek-alphabet-for-kids.png

messedup likes this.
  6. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

You are teaching so much to us and we all will remember you for years for that. :worship2:

Thyagarajan likes this.