1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Tattoo - Personal experience

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by catwalk, Sep 11, 2015.

1. catwalk

catwalk Gold IL'ite

DH asking me to do Tattoo. ( He meets lot of celebrities with Tattoos in his business and got inspired..!! ).

I would like to know if anyone have experience with it.

Is it really painful? What are the cons of Tattooing?

How do we choose the best salon?

Similar Threads
    1. sankara1
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. g3sudha
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. Kukudukuu
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. Littlebirdie

Littlebirdie Senior IL'ite

3. catwalk

catwalk Gold IL'ite

I got inked !!!!..

Got it done in Bangkok..It was not expensive as I thought initially..
    Didn't want to compromise on quality..So did it at one of the the most reputed studio..BKK INK TATTOO

Regarding the experience, Yes it is painful. Its like someone making a scratch on your body. Especially when they outline the graphics. Filling is relatively less painful.

I have dark complexion. So he suggested to do it in black color. And he was right.
    It looks good.

Most important thing is to select the graphics you want before you go. They do any graphics we bring. Size can be adjusted as per our needs.

It is an exclusive feeling after you come out from the studio,
    You feel very special...:)..

4. Reila

Reila New IL'ite

I got my Tattoo done at a reputable studio where also one of my friends got inked. He sugested the studio to me.
    I got Om tattooed at my left shoulder, it was not very painful. You just have to close your eyes and breath in and out slowly. With each breath you tell yourselve : "it doesnt hurt "
    Had to pay 80 euro which is a Lot of money, but it was worth it.

5. SwatiSri

SwatiSri Senior IL'ite

@catwalk and @Littlebirdie - I am new to IL and came across this post. Did either of you get your tattoo done? I don't know where you are located. I got a tattoo that I designed myself on my left upper arm at Body Electric Tattoo, Los Angeles. It hurts, but not in a way that you can't bear. There are far too many other pains that hurt much more! Also, the good news is if you go to a reputed place which has designers with a lot of experience, they can create even a complicated design in less than an hour. I was surprised how quickly mine was done.
    More importantly, after you get your tattoo, the next week or so your skin will be badly bruised and you would almost wish you didn't get it done, because it looks like an open wound! Please be patient. Also get yourself a tattoo balm to help heal quickly.
    Within a week or so, it starts looking more normal. In about a month, it looks gorgeous! :)
    All the best!
    By the way, is your DH getting a tattoo himself, since he is the one who got inspired? ;)
    Swati

6. catwalk

catwalk Gold IL'ite

Swati, I did it at the same month I posted it. I live in KL and we did it from Bangkok. Yes, I had gone through the same experience as you had. But I like it and no regrets so far.
    DH doesnt have any Tattoo. He does all his experiments on me...)