Tata Housing in Oragadam

Discussion in 'Housing' started by kavithas13, Dec 2, 2010.

1. kavithas13

kavithas13 New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

I've been looking at the various projects in Oragadam and recently came across crescent lake homes by Tata housing. They are quoting Rs2750/sqft. And their 2bhk works out for anywhere between 32-36 lakhs.

I want to know whether that is the prevailing rate in that area. And if someone has been to the site, please tell me more about the place and the connectivity etc.

Thanks
    kavitha

2. Ram1

Ram1 New IL'ite

Hello

We booked our flat at Tata housing somewhere in jan for arnd 2950 per sq feet.

Since my reply to ur thread is pretty late, Im unsure about commenting on the current prevailing rates there.

In Terms of connectivity, it is roundabout 40 km from downtown chennai and is well connected by highway to the city. Orgagadam is an emerging auto hub and is home to a large number of automobile firms like Hyundai, Ford, Renault-Nissan, Daimler etc to name a few.

Nearly 300000 people are expected to work at Oragadam in near future which is a clear indication of the real estate potential in the reigon.

Tata Housing as such will be a major residential township with nearly 2200 flats (900 in the 1st phase). It will include all modern amenities. Commercial complexes, schools, restaurants, swimming pools, Recreation facilities etc would form part of the township.

Oragadam - sriperambadur corridar attracts substantial Foreign Investment and from an investment perspective, this project should sound beneficial.

Hope the above answers your query. Feel free to revert with any further query you may have

3. rakheevikas

rakheevikas New IL'ite

Hai ram,

even i was looking at there site.. i also felt interested,but was worried as u know now a days lot of incomplete projects happen. and we lose our money on it.
    when they have said abt the completion for the project? what is the down payment you made? what are the facilities they gave you?

4. Ram1

Ram1 New IL'ite

Hello

The scheduled date of completion is december 2013. In a worst case scenario, expect delivery by early 2014. Roughly 10-12% of the flat value goes in the form of booking amount. As far as we remember, the project will be having a retail facility, a primary healthcare centre, School, Childrens play area, an artificial lake,indoor recreation facility including gym, gardens, tennis court etc.

I understand your concern about investing in an ongoing project. But, we are betting on the brand. And the brand 'TATA' seems a little assuring!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2011
  5. rakheevikas

rakheevikas New IL'ite

thank you ram for the information .So we cannot give it for immediate rental, will need to wait till 2014.
    Do you have any idea about other places like chrompet,tambaram etc about any good builders.
    Rakhee