Tarot Reading

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by magician, May 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magician

magician Silver IL'ite

Ask and the tarot will answer.

Do you have a question?

Anusuya likes this.

2. Anusuya

Anusuya Silver IL'ite

yes, i do.
    how n where to ask?

3. Shivalaya

Shivalaya Silver IL'ite

4. magician

magician Silver IL'ite

Just say "O great TaroTaro, I need an answer. <<insert question>>---your name/pseudoname".

Disclaimer: This is a free service, hence TaroTaro can't be held liable for any dissatisfaction or hurt feelings that may accrue from it. There is no payment of cash/kind involved. I do accept firstborns though.

5. magician

magician Silver IL'ite

The crystal globe grows dim and dusty.

6. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

HI magician, Thanks for your wonderful service

O great TaroTaro, I need an answer, When will I become a mother.(When will I concieve)

Anusuya likes this.
  7. magician

magician Silver IL'ite

hivid,

You are the Knight of Cups, the messenger, the news bringer. Your question pertains to an offspring, but it is also a question that arises from your relationship with your partner and concord within the family. The cards tell me you have been providing the effort towards your aim. You covet an offspring in the hopes to put the final stepping stone towards being 'family' and thus, a settled life.

With regard to your question, you are moving away from obstacles, and I see hope in the nearest star. But there is some decision that needs to be made, and that has kept you deliberating. The eight of swords also tells me you've had to face difficulties on your own in this aspect. You're hoping for the support of friends and family in this regard, and maybe, just maybe, are even afraid of losing them. You feel stuck in the same course and unmoving.

The cards gave the Ace of Cups, but reversed as the final answer. There is a positive outcome, but it will take time and patience to resolve some blockages.

hivid likes this.
  8. stilldeshi

stilldeshi Senior IL'ite

O great TaroTaro, I need an answer, will my son get into the course and university he wants to
    Thank you

9. Anusuya

Anusuya Silver IL'ite

O great TaroTaro, I need an answer, How is my future?

10. magician

magician Silver IL'ite

stilldeshi,

You are the King of Cups, a person of considerable influence over your son. The cards tell me there have been some difficulties in the present. A conflict, a loss, some event that may have had a lasting effect on him, perhaps more than you know. Your son awaits judgement too, and is waiting for a decision to be made.

With regard to your son's course and his own feelings about it, he feels divided. There is more than one choice he sees ahead. I see the Emperor in the card of houses, which means that though he is divided, there is stability and a voice of reason to guide him. The cards tell me your son may have his heights set too high. It doesn't matter what path he chooses. There will be renewal and success at the end.

Final card: wheel of fortune.

stilldeshi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.