Tarot For All By My Friend Gypcy

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by sunkan, Jan 6, 2008.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

Tarot for you all by my friend gypcy

[FONT=comic sans ms,sand]Tarot 2008 based on your Sun-sign[/FONT]

[FONT=comic sans ms,sand]I have used Osho Zen Tarot for this yearly Tarot based on your Sun signs.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=comic sans ms,sand]Aries: Year tarot: New Vision
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=comic sans ms,sand]New year will offer you an opportunity see and experience the world in a new perspective. You will become more caring and forgiving. You will experience the height and depths of emotional waters. It will be a great shift from head to heart. Though world may consider you an emotional fool or impractical person, you will enjoy all the drama offered by life. You will integrate all rainbow colors in your life and feel complete.

Taurus: Year tarot: Innocence
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=comic sans ms,sand]New year offers you an opportunity to become a child again - innocent and trusting. A child is beautiful, but ignorant. You will let go of your past and all the unpleasant experiences. This new year is the most appropriate time to start you life fresh. You will go through life's experiences with the innocence of a child and gain much deserved wisdom. You will become more open and accepting. Life will be much more rewarding to this reborn child!

Gemini: Year tarot: Awareness
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=comic sans ms,sand]Good news for all the Giminiis! At last darkness is dispelling and flame of awareness glowing. Last year was like groping in the dark. This year you will be able see your path and direction. You will become more aware and more alive. At the same time you will also become detached and remain a witness to the life experiences. You will achieve a balance between yin and yang, feminine and masculine and experience harmony and peace on mental and emotional level.

Cancer: Year tarot: The Fool
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=comic sans ms,sand]Cool Cancerians out there prefer to remain carefree and unattached throughout the year. You will live your life as it comes and will prefer not to plan anything in advance. Life can be beautiful this way. Living moment to moment will give you thrill and excitement. Great courage and trust towards existence is required to live a life without any elaborate plans. All the best to you!

Leo: Year tarot: Aloneness
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=comic sans ms,sand]Majestic Leos prefer to be loners this year. You will enjoy your life without any strings attached and grab all the attention and limelight. You will feel content and happy with your aloneness and not feel lonely or dejected. You will make most of your freedom. You will also play the role of leading light to others. You will guide and inspire people to find their
    truth. You will help them achieve their heartfelt desires. Your leadership qualities will be at it's best this year.

Virgo: Year tarot: Breakthrough
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=comic sans ms,sand]"Enough is Enough!" is your keyword for the year. You will take charge of your life and go for major reshaping. You will set your priorities right and try to achieve a breakthrough from certain stagnant situations in your life. You will get rid of unnecessary burdens and responsibilities in your life. You will take certain major decisions regarding your job, carer and relationships. You feel your life has to move on even if in the wrong direction. You feel sick of this status quo and you will try your best to break-free from all the barriers and bondages.[/FONT]
    [FONT=comic sans ms,sand]Libra: Year tarot: Creativity
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=comic sans ms,sand]Graceful Librans are smitten by the creativity bug this year. Whatever you do, you want to do it in style and in innovative ways. Creativity does not mean only singing, painting, sculpting etc. Any activity can be creative as long as it is done with your heart and soul involved. This year you will enjoy redecorating your house, entertaining your guests and nurturing your garden. If you are planning a baby, this is the best time to go ahead.

Scorpio: Year tarot: Past Lives
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=comic sans ms,sand]Tough time ahead for the Scorpions. You will be unconsciously repeating the same cycles again and again. You need to wake up and be aware of your reaction pattern. You have been moving into circles for a number of lives. Now, it is the time to come out of the groove. Do not get carried over by your fears and phobias. Be rational and logical in your approach. Be prepared for a rude shock.

Sagittarius: Year tarot: Completion
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=comic sans ms,sand]New year is all about endings and new beginnings. You will go through completion of old and beginning of a new phase. It can be a job, career or relationship. Sometimes endings can be disappointing, but for Sagittarians new year brings hope and cheer. You will feel grateful for the new opportunities and happily let go of the old and outdated. You will embrace new wholeheartedly. Happy days are here again!

Capricorn: Year tarot: Integration
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=comic sans ms,sand]Capricorns will learn the lesson of moderation. Going to the extremes is not good. Time to recuperate and practice abstinence and sobriety. You will integrate logic with intuition, yin with yang, activity and restfulness. This year you will experience healing and harmony on all levels of life. Excellent time to experience personal and spiritual growth. You will learn from the past mistakes and implement new strategies.

Aquarius: Year tarot: Silence
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=comic sans ms,sand]This year is very important for the Aquarians. You will slow down and turn inside. For extrovert Aquarians this will be difficult, but it is high time you set your priorities right. Otherwise you will scatter your energies unnecessarily. If you do not achieve something significant, be optimistic and do not loose hope. May be your time has not yet come. Utilize this time to resonate with that inner silence. In fact this year is going to offer you only hope and nothing concrete. All your desires will manifest in coming years during a more active phase in your life. [/FONT]
    [FONT=comic sans ms,sand]Pisces: Year tarot: Inner Voice
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=comic sans ms,sand]Pisceans are emotional and intuitive people. This year you are going to feel extra intuitive. You will get guidance through your dreams that will make you aware of larger realities. You will learn to trust your inner voice. This year is also going to be a waiting period and time of gestation. You will utilize this time to gather knowledge and strength. You will feel wise and serene. You will wait patiently for your time to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first seven year cycle in the new millennium is over. Year 2008 is the beginning of another seven year cycle. Whatever seeds we sow this year are going to grow for coming seven years.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=comic sans ms,sand]Enjoy![/FONT]

2. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello akka

it was a pretty long
    tarot reply that i penned
    which got lost before i copied...!
    your tarot card didnt say i would..
    never mind
    my sunsign tarot reads so well
    i should be happy whisling, dancing and singing...
    thank your dear friend for the readups...
    now dont go idling...whats happened to your own
    tarot reading
    we must soon have yours to compare...!!

sathya

3. susealex

susealex New IL'ite

Hi,

I know this reply is so belated that you may not even see it but I thought let me try. Would you know of anyone who takes tarot classes for beginners in Chennai. I have been looking for some time so if you know of someone, please tell me about it.

4. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

Thank you Sukan!

Awaiting 2009 predictions.... :bowdown

5. sunja

sunja Senior IL'ite

hi its sunja here.awaiting 2009 predictions ofcourse but do you predict on particular date also.if so would you like to predict on my birthdate.waiting patiently for your reply:coffee

6. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Are we going to get Tarot 2009 soon?
    Awaiting for that eagerly!!!
    Please make it available for us real soon.

7. meenohara

meenohara New IL'ite

I offer tarot and oracle card readings.

Please drop me a message if interested

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2017