1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

tampons or pads

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by rithi, Mar 31, 2009.

1. rithi

rithi New IL'ite

What's your vote ladies? Tampons or pads? I

feel very uncomfortable with tampons. May be I'm not used to it much. However here women even swim with tampons on.

2. vandannav

vandannav Senior IL'ite

hi

i feel comfortable with pads....

vandannav

3. chilipepperpu

chilipepperpu New IL'ite

Well I would say "welcome to the comfy and lot less messy tampon world"

One might feel a lil discomfort in the beginning but you will get used to it and would love it too!

Just remember that if it not very comfortable it means you haven't placed it correctly..you will get it with experience. Also it might cause a lil discomfort if one is dry or on a low flow day!

About swimming or beaches..

I swim with tampons on. Tampons do help to quite a large extent in water however it really depends on what day of your period,flow and the absorbency of the tampon too...however i always use a fresh tampon just before going into the waters!!

I would love to answer any of your questions since I am an ardent fan of tampons!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  4. minn1

minn1 Silver IL'ite

i want to use tampon because sometimes pads feel dirty ,never mind how many times i change it.i have heard tampons feel dry but i really don't know how to use (though i goolged:)).For an Indian girl how is it ?...as iam very scared to use it (scared of pain) ,another worry is will it fall off accidently.I think i should try inserting when not on period.another stupid feeling (i know ) is will it go too deep inside so that i cant take it back example if thread goes inside inside accidently:( ........please share ur experience here i really want to use