1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Tamilians in parsippany

Discussion in 'Indians in Edison' started by priyak1, Feb 4, 2010.

1. priyak1

priyak1 New IL'ite

I recently moved to parsippany and looking to meet tamil people in the area. Also looking for play group for my daughter 3.5 years old. Please contact me if you are interested.

2. vji200

vji200 New IL'ite

Hi Priya, I have also same age of kid.looking for play-dates.

3. SChandrasekar

SChandrasekar New IL'ite

There is a big tamilian population living in and around parsippany. They even had a big children's show and the hall was full and there is one sivaraman sends communications about it and I will find his number or email address soon and put it here. I found this site only recently looking for this kind of information. Parisppany has Mysore Woodlans on Rt.46 near New Road and also a new Restuarant calle dDosa Hut but the food is very good spicy (Telugu people own this one so food is great to me--spicy) and chand Palace around the corner of Dosa Hut on Littleton and Rt 202 North. Edison is close but right in on Rt.46 there is Patel Grocery at the intersection of Lake Hiawath road and Rt.46 next to ecoola restaurant (plenty of parking) good fresh veggies an dall kinds of ingrediets including ready made dosa idli dough --you can go home and make it your self like in India. These facilities are all because of the recent influx of immigrants from all over. There is a lady who makes chappati roti and any north indian dishes for a cheap price. her name is Rama Ben and she lives in one of Tivoli Gardens apartment on Rt.202 near Littleton Road in Parsippany.
    Nice place to live--rents are reasonable and taxes are less compared to other towns because of lot of businesses.

Bye for now--SChandrasekar[​IMG]

4. SChandrasekar

SChandrasekar New IL'ite

Priya I told you that I will get back again and here is the email you can send to this address and they are the ones for the tamilfestival festivities and they will definitely answer you.

"Sivakumar Bhuvana" tamfest@gmail.com

Best of Luck,

S.Chandrasekar[​IMG]

5. Nirmala1986

Nirmala1986 New IL'ite

Hi
    I have recently moved to Parsippany.. I have a kid aged 1.6 years.. Want to make good frnds.. I live in Tivoli Gardens..

6. Nirmala1986

Nirmala1986 New IL'ite

Hi priya
    I also have a kid of 18 months old.. I live in tivoli gardens.. Where do u stay??

7. ssk30

ssk30 New IL'ite

Hi

Anyone from Colonial heights or around?
    I am a homemaker with 4 year kid.