1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Tamilians In Northern VA

Discussion in 'Indians in Fairfax' started by Mommie007, Mar 5, 2010.

1. shrsan10

shrsan10 New IL'ite

Hi Sangeetha,

Good to see your reply. How long have you been here in Falls CHurch? Any kids? Tell me more about you, we just came last week and trying to get a feel of this place and we live near Tysons corner.

2. sangs1

sangs1 New IL'ite

Hi shrsan10

may i know ur name pls..

I am in Falls Church for about 3 months..was in Mclean for 8Months..and before that was in richmond for about 2yrs..No kids as of now..I teach Bharatnatyam dance to kids and adults..where do u stay in tysons corner..and what do u do ?

3. shrsan10

shrsan10 New IL'ite

Hi Sangeetha,
    Very thrilled to see your reply!
    I live in the Rotonda community. Just brand new to this city nd state. From what you say I see you are pretty familiar with this city. I dont know how far is it from Falls church... Oh BTW my name is Mythily. I am from Michigan state. If there is any other way of contacting you that will be great. Good to know that you teach Bharathanatyam... how long have you been doing this? Where did you learn Bharathanatyam in India? Let me know. Bye.
    Mythily

4. sangs1

sangs1 New IL'ite

Hi Mythily

yeah i am bit familiar with this place. its approx 3-4 miles from falls church. i am learning dance since i was 5yrs .i am from Mumbai. so was assisting my guru there. and then in Richmond i took classes for abt 1 and half yrs and now in falls church just started ..was on a break..i hv done visharad in bharatnatyam.

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2010
  5. shrsan10

shrsan10 New IL'ite

Hi Sangeetha,
    I sent your a FB request.
    Mythily

6. sas

sas New IL'ite

Hi ladies!!

I am a tamilian too! I live in Herndon,VA. I would like to make new friends. Please let me know a way to contact you all.

Thanks
    Seetha

7. Sansub

Sansub Bronze IL'ite

Hi all

I actually speak telugu at home but from Chennai.I am interested to join u all.

8. piyarya

piyarya New IL'ite

Is this thread still active? We would love to be part of this group as well!

9. piyarya

piyarya New IL'ite

Tamilians in Northern Virginia...

Hello All, We are sort of new to the area and are looking to make friends. We currently live in Arlington. We have a baby boy of 1.5 years and we would love to set up a group so we can meet up and have fun together. :)

10. RMeera

RMeera New IL'ite

Hi Piyarya,
    We live in Alexandria. We have a 22 months old daughter. I would like to join your group. Where do you live in Arlington?