1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Tamilians in & around Hartford,Connecticut

Discussion in 'Indians in Hartford' started by geerek, Dec 17, 2010.

1. geerek

geerek New IL'ite

Hi Gals,
    We moved to Rocky Hill (10 mins from Hartford) around May '10 and I am looking to have friends/family friends that we can meet and share our time with. I barely know anyone in my locality, so you can understand how lonely it gets during weekends.
    So anyone interested in friendship, sharing arts/crafts time with, have a pot luck with or just talking and watching movies together, pls let me know.

Hope to find some good-at-heart friends for life.
    Thanks.

2. srividc

srividc New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am Vidhya and we moved to manchester,CT just a week back.I am from Trichy and have a 2 year old.Do let me know if you are interested in friendship.

3. luckywriter

luckywriter New IL'ite

Hello girls,

Iam hema and live in manchester,ct. Let us chat and know more. i hv 14months old boy and im a homemaker as of now. How about you gals?

4. priya20coool

priya20coool Bronze IL'ite

Hi.. I m planning to move to Hartford, CT by next week.. My husband is getting a change in project.. I m looking for a good preschool for my son who is 2 years and 10 months now.. Please do lemme know if there are any...

5. priya20coool

priya20coool Bronze IL'ite

Hi All.. I am living in Fountain Village in Manchester.. Do lemme know where you live and we wil plan a playday or a meet.. so great to see you..

6. vijiram24

vijiram24 New IL'ite

hi,
    I m also tamil from Chennai. going to move to ct next month. Could you please tell me good apartment with affordable price. I have 3 yrs old kid, so I need a good preschool too

7. nithiyal82

nithiyal82 New IL'ite

i am from chennai and planning to come to wilton, connecticut during feb - april 2013. can any one let me know about the climatic situation during feb - march. Any south indian grocery item shops are available there?

8. stonehome

stonehome New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am a recent stay-at-home mom to a 2 year old. My husband is a Tamiliain from Palakkad.We moved to West Hartford, CT about 6 months ago from NYC - and are in the process of getting to know the town and more people here. Would be great to connect with some of you ladies...playdates or potlucks would be a great way to meetup! Any suggesstions are welcome...

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  9. priya4raj

priya4raj Silver IL'ite

hi vidhya,
    i too am in manchester. mom of 2, the youngest one is 2 year old. am from madurai.

10. Rajearun21

Rajearun21 New IL'ite

Hi all,iam Rajeshwari and moved from Houston to Rocky hill, CT just 10 days back and iam from Madurai too.anyone interested to be friend are most welcome.I have a 4 1/2 year old boy.It would be fun for kids too if we meet up.