Tamil Tour Guide In Thailand

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Ragavisang, Nov 23, 2016.

1. happymom2013

happymom2013 Silver IL'ite

2. Tharun1985

Tharun1985 Bronze IL'ite

thanks Mrs. Devi...I got many detailed information from you. Me too like prefer individual visit..because we can see our own time to see and spend more time if required. And also we can make our own time visit with any pressure. Just me looking security of the place which we go by any other like taxi or traveler transport.

I have already visited the Google map and made visiting places. as you said places, now I realize ur experience for allocation days which we spend the location. really thanks for your valuable guide Mrs.Devi....

3. happymom2013

happymom2013 Silver IL'ite

You are welcome. As you said, malaysia is a little less secured place. Make sure you take Uber. There are many good polite drivers as well. Keep your money split up with different persons. Make sure the ladies of your family don't wear heavy gold chains etc. It is better to keep covered all the time. Carry money in safety packets of your shirts. Better to avoid handbags. If you are using handbags, keep them to your left. The reason being, if you are walking on the left side of the road, the robbers coming in bike can get hold only if you wear it on your right side. Also don't roam in late night.

Tharun1985 likes this.
  4. Tharun1985

Tharun1985 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for your travel tips and secure for the gold ornaments...you have good experience in travelling all around...suppose...please allow me for sending message if any doubt to ask...Once again thanks for your valuable timing spend for my quarries...Just one more qtn? that which currency which we use? mostly we can use credit card for paying big amounts...wat abt small expence...we can exchange here itself or there....

5. Tharun1985

Tharun1985 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Mrs.Devi....Takecare, Have a nice day...

6. Ragavisang

Ragavisang Gold IL'ite

Thank you Pavithra for your detailed reply. I have 4 days in Thailand...wanted to see Bangkok and nice golden tainted buddhas and temples:grinning:,floating market and btw "yarintha devathai song"spot .. i don't know whether they shot it there or not:grinning::confused:... I've been in couple of cruises.. so ... islands .mmmm....still thinking.. want to get the feel of thailand...like you I love to use local transports... but I heard it is really difficult to communicate with people because of less english speaking locals...

7. PavithraS

PavithraS Platinum IL'ite

Thai people are warm and friendly, and they know the importance of hospitality as the nation's main income generation mode is tourism. The local transport of Tuk Tuk , equivalent of our own Auto Rickshaws are everywhere in Bangkok. You can very well use them. It is not that they do not know English, they talk lesser English that's all. Nothing like they can not understand. In Bangkok there is even a Mariamman temple, Tamil style. Lots of Local Hindus live there. Lots of Budhha Temples. While in Bangkok,do not miss to visit the temple of Emerald Budhha, Reclining posture Golden Budhha just like our own Reclining posture Anantha Padmanabaswamy or Srirangam Ranganathar . All the commercial establishment will have a statue of Pa Brom who is none but Brahma the creator. Even Goddess Saraswathi and Lord Ganesha are everywhere to be seen. All the Vimanas of Thailand temple and Kings' memorial places, Palaces will have Garuda Structure reminding our own culture of the King being Vishnu and all. You will find Ramayana depicted in pictures and many things in connection with Hinduism. I enjoyed Thailand. Leave aside all your fears, enjoy the place. Also get a Thai Massage !! ;):)

Ragavisang likes this.
  8. Ragavisang

Ragavisang Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot Pavithra for changing my anxiety in to excitement:cheer:. Can't wait to get the Thai massage ..:hearteyes::hearteyes::tongueout:

9. indirabathu

indirabathu Junior IL'ite

Dear Ragavisan and our fellow mates,
    We are planning for Thailand trip, It would be very helpful if you could share your itinerary details and your experience out of it.
    Many thanks