1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Tamil Programs To Watch On Tv

Discussion in 'TV' started by balakrish, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

It is like comedy BB. Full on comedy but don't expect more have low expectations and watch you guys will like t

indubalram, balakrish and candidheart like this.
  2. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

If you like to watch standup comedy, then you will enjoy watching these guys..
    Alex, praveen kumar, mervyn ross,..jagan krishnan, manoj krishana...they belong to evam tamasha..
    these are available in youtube

balakrish and Caide like this.
  3. candidheart

Tamil survivor is not in hulu right..Which season would you recommend on american survivor...I might start watching..
    Since BB ended..I have started to watch villa to village..:facepalm:

4. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

https://collider.com/best-survivor-seasons-ranked/

balakrish and candidheart like this.
  5. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

I would recommend not to watch the highest rated show first. The reason is that the game play builds on one another and there are episodes with returning players which plays whole lot differently when watching their first appearance earlier.

I would recommend season 25 as a first watch. It has a perfect combination of game play, game twists, interesting personalities and visually great in High Def. It also is a great baseline series to watch. You will know if Survivor is for you or not. I will recommend another season if you liked #25 which will escalate things and change your dimension of Survivor. But to feel that way, you have to start with a clear baseline.

I started in the middle, then went all the way back to understand the beginnings and then jumped around in to the later series. Right now in the middle of one of the earlier season

Each season is different and some are not as great. But they act as a neutralizers and setups. The returning players seasons are very interestig. Its like watching bigg boss OTT without watching the earlier bigg boss episodes where we know Snehan and Julie and Vanitha and how they play differently on return. Without the history, it plays differently for a first time watcher.

I hope you enjoy the series!!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2022
    candidheart and Caide like this.
  6. balakrish

Tamil Survivor is on tamildhool.net

Survivor • TamilDhool

One thing I have to warn you is the Tamil Survivor is about 80 hours ( if you choose uncut it is about 200 hours ). They tried to do a bigg boss, with daily episodes and which was really a big down fall. You want to forward lot of things when you watch.

The American survivor is 14-15 hours for a season ( which was telecasted weekly ) and each episode is highly rewarding. If you have hulu, definitely watch this.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2022
    candidheart likes this.
  7. candidheart

Thank you for the recommendation. I will start with season 25 first. wasn't sure which one to watch first,but I was sure, not to start with the best one though:) so this helps!

I cannot watch tamil one as it is not on a legit OTT. I am prohibited from watching anything in tamil dhool or tamilgun. So i'll skip it. But I did hear that viji got so much hatred though being a winner. I've never liked her from BB too

8. candidheart

@balakrish Saw the first 2 episodes of season 25. OMG everybody talks fine while making alliances but they are so smart to calculate the reasons and motives behind..first episode the mason/jason guy..he was like this abhishek from BB5..enna calculations potu ellam veena pochu..:smile:

second episode..Malcom says Angie is like his sister in tribal panchayat:eek:. anagyum love content kaha avangala retain pannitangala?:flushed: was surprised roxy was eliminated...

nalla pohuthu..but pain is..these ads in Hulu...cannot skip them and mostly they are 2 mins:BangHead:

Caide and balakrish like this.
  9. balakrish

@candidheart ,
    super, start pannetingala. nice!

naa neraya season pathanala main characters mattum dhaan nyabagam irukku. Neenga solra Jason/Mason oda background konjam sollunga. Let me see if I can remember.

Season 25 sema players, it will be fun.

love content poga poga eppadi pogudhu nu paarunga :)

Good luck!!

Naanum thirumba konjam pathuttu varen season 25, neenga solradhu remember panna!!

Last edited: Feb 7, 2022
    candidheart and Caide like this.
  10. balakrish

Neenga sonnadhukku apram thirumba poi pathen, calculations waste aana aal yarunu. Zane solli irukinga :)
    Konjam too much aa paneetaan !!

Caide likes this.