1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Tamil Nick name / Pet name for lover [ going to get married soon ]

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by magicmurugan, Mar 23, 2012.

1. magicmurugan

magicmurugan New IL'ite

Hi,

Iam a male from chennai. Iam in love. We will be getting married soon. We have some agreement of reffering each other with new pet names daily. We wanted to know who has found new pet names before our marriage and have plans to celebrate with those pet names on our wedding day.

I request you freinds to suggest me some romantic/hot pet names which i can refer to my sweet heart.

Only condition is it should be in tamil.

Lover.

2. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

Isn't that most personal and wouldn't it be more appropriate if YOU come up with those for YOUR sweetheart? :)
    Pet names are a mark of the special feel you get towards that one significant person.
    I doubt your wife would be thrilled if she knows you outsourced this task. :)

4 people like this.
  3. magicmurugan

magicmurugan New IL'ite

Hi,thanks for your reply. what ever u said is right. but i have and i can do with english. the problem is she wanted in tamil which might be little be trouble for me.Thanks.

4. freddycat

freddycat Platinum IL'ite

Listen to few Tamil songs, you will come up with your own list!!

5. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

adappavi.. idhukkellama post poduvanga???!! :) :) your user id itself sounds like a nick name. ;-) anyways as freddycat suggested try listening to tamil songs. also imagine her as a small child and fondle her with sweet nothing names. but my sincere advise is not to listen to songs like 'kolaveri di' or 'poda poda punnakku'. I dont want you to get nicely from your GF for addressing her 'punnakku' and then you happily point your fingers to us! ;-)

1 person likes this.
  6. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

7. indianinbayarea

indianinbayarea New IL'ite

I agree with most of the Posts here. A petname should be between a man and his wife, GF and BF in your case since you are not married. Its good that you are newly in love and you want to call each other by petnames. I hope you can keep calling each other those pet names after your first fight.

I am not tamil so cannot suggest you with anything but whether tamil or in any other language, whatever name you call her with love, I am sure it will be the best pet name for her. Same goes for her too.

8. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

Murugan from Chennai.. having trouble with Tamil.. ok.. got it. :)

2 people like this.
  9. freddycat

freddycat Platinum IL'ite

May be, born and brought up outside of TN, India

Last edited: Mar 24, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  10. rsk11584

rsk11584 Silver IL'ite

when i was in love with my gf the pet names for each other automatically came from our hearts, we used to call each other sweety, cutie, twity, butterbabe, mushygushy etc names, she wanted to be called piya by her hubby, she is married now, not to me to some other person ;( but its ok ,, koi baat nahi, you can call her jaan, jaanu, piya, all these are hindi names, ijust shifted to chennai dont know mushy gushy tamil names, so use this names, call her jaanu,

1 person likes this.