Tamil Friends in Bangalore (Karnataka)-Let us chat here

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by chitrajaraika, Nov 24, 2010.

1. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Kaalai Vanakkangal ellarukum :hiya

weekend was good...my dad had come to attend some funcion here...so dhrithi ku eaga kushi :-D...we also had our BIL here...adnala nalla irunddu:-D...

apram ladies what else??

hello swarna..epdi iruikeenga...romba maasam aachu neenga vandu...romba busy o...unga job search ellam epdi poradu??!!!
    helloooooooo ...epdi irukeenga??...yes i had a great diwali here and dhrihti too enjoyed a lot....nice to know from your side too..romba busy o nnegalum...yaarume chat palkkame kanume???...
    vanakkam,vandanam....vaanga vaanga....
    epdi irukeenga....
    i too am from KRPURAM....RAMAMURTHY NAGAR.....nenega enge irukeenga???
    our friends sapthu and meena too are from RAMAMURTHY NAGAR...welcome..nice to have you here...
    intro kodunge ungala patti!!!!!!

hello banu..epdi irukeenga...deepavali ellam romba nalla pochu...:)
    shaju epdi irukaan?...enna gift vaangi koduteenga neega avan win panninaduku?!!
    apram enna adutta atrip a...kalakkareenga pola...semma kudoogalama time a spend pandreengalaa??...great...shaju too must be enjoying...

vandu epdi irundudu nu sollunge....

congrats on winning the 12000th post... :banana
    naa thaan adutta fancy number nu nenaiakran ;-)

apram girls...baki pear ellam enga ponenega..innum deepavali kudoogalam apdi maintain panndreengala??...mood innum return varaleya??? :-D

2. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Hi Friends...

Good Morningggggggggggg.......!!!

ellarum diwali supera pochunu nenaikiren... naanum supera enjoy panen.. 7aam arivu movie pathom.. munnadiye over scene potadhunala neraya expectations agi konjam bbbusss nu poiduchu.. mathapadi super movie..

Namba banu vetrikagarama 12000 posts cross panitanga.. congrats dear... :)

Indha thread load aga romba late agudhu.. so join in part 2 of this thread...

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/c...ends-bangalore-karnataka-let.html#post1997460

3. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hello Sabari....good to know that you had a great time...and pudhu thread aarambichadu nalladu...meanwhile just post a message to moderator to close this thread..or else unga link a gavanikame,marubadiyum post panniduvaange namba friends....

4. Mgal

Mgal Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,

How have u been doing? Its been long time since I came here. Actually after a lot of boost frm u gals, I started a website for my cake business. I also created a fb page and got busy with that. I took couple of baking and cake decorating classes. Also took couple of orders. It had gone good so far. Just wanted to thank everyone for all the support u gals gave me. Thanks, thanks, thanks and lot of thanks!

I haven't fully finished my website yet. But u can google frosted delights in electronic city.

Thanks a lot gals once again! Spl thanks to Sonia! U had been wonderful boost!

1 person likes this.
  5. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

6. Special

Special Silver IL'ite

Hi friends,how r u all?i was really busy in starting my website friends,so sry fo not coming over here...pls check out ur fb today :) thanks for everyone for helping me start my website...

7. Nagruthi

Nagruthi New IL'ite

Hi,

Ellarukkum vanakkam myself kiruthika new joinee.... :)

8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

9. sangini

sangini New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I too had 2 abortions back to back within 6 months.TORCH test showed tat i have CMV virus..yet to visit doc,pls tell tat wether its curable?can i have successful pregnancy as i have this infection?what is the treatment for this...can i overcome this?

10. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sangini,
    sorry to know your loss.May god be with you!!!!!!!
    but maybe you need to post this query in the pregnancy or TTC thread to get better attention
    Loads of Baby Dust to you!!!!