Tamil brahmin girl-Punjabi boy->Horoscope doesn't match-> How to make it work?

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by bubbles500in, Dec 4, 2010.

1. bubbles500in

bubbles500in New IL'ite

Arunadhri & Peartree,

Thing is the 1st step from the boy's side would be to match horoscopes! I can manage my folks at home.. but the trouble is at the boy's side..& so we are just getting prepared for it...

In case they aren't convinced, we'll only keep trying harder :)

2. bubbles500in

bubbles500in New IL'ite

Hi,

Is there anybody who could analyse the above given information & let me know the solutions to the -ve points please?

Thanks in advance!:)

3. Arunadhri

Arunadhri Bronze IL'ite

Create a matching horoscope for yourself. It is a white lie.
    Arunadhri

4. jaisreer

jaisreer New IL'ite

Did you convice them yet? What is your boy friend doing to convince his parents besides this horoscope matching. If it does not match what would happen. Will you still go on with the marriage?

5. sojourner

sojourner Silver IL'ite

நன்கு சொன்னீர்கள், Arunadhri.

Very glad to know about you. I didn't think that people like you existed. You kind of made my day today. [It is a rather miserable day. We are in the middle of an ice storm here in the US Midwest.]

I was also born as a Tamil Brahmin. My religious belief is similar to that of your family. I am a half a dozen years younger than you.

Good luck, original poster

sojourner

Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
  6. bubbles500in

bubbles500in New IL'ite

He plans to talk to his folks this weekend... definitely expecting a NO from them... but lets c wat happens.. I'll be going to the US very soon from my Office.. so not sure wat's in store for us :-(

7. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Great answer Ms.Arundhri. I was thinking the same. I am 60 years old and don't believe in mot of the stuff like rituals etc.

We need people like you in our life. :bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

8. simrose

simrose Bronze IL'ite

Well said, Jaisreer!

9. CHABOLU

CHABOLU Platinum IL'ite

Dear Bubbles ,
    were u able to convince your parents? Three years back my daughter had a love marriage. MySIL is from andhra and we are Tamil Brahmins. When I met my future SIL I was so impressed. The boy is really a gem. Even after searching with a "boothakkannadi' I could not have found a gem like him in in our community. When her MIL asked me for her star and date of birth, I requested her not to see all those things. Anyhow they have decided to marry and if the horoscopes does not match you will be depressed. Why go into all this? she also magnanimously agreed. Now my DH is expecting her child this month end. My SIL dotes over her.

Do go ahead and marry the man you love. Life will be beautiful for you. Hopefully I think you must have convinced your parents and would be inlaws by now. All the best