Tally course for career in accounts?

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by ksuchitra20, Jan 13, 2010.

1. ksuchitra20

ksuchitra20 New IL'ite

Im doing my bba final yr in dubai..im planning for a job in accounts field.i hve planned to tke up tally so tht it cld help me in moving 2 accounts dept.frnds cld u advise me if tally wld be helpful,or shld i tke smeothr course to help me in the accounts field.if tally is ok,do u hve any idea rgding the duration of the course and how is the course (medium or difficult for a bba student)..plz help me out...

Moderator Note: Please do not use chat/sms style writing in your posts - see related announcement here: http://www.indusladies.com/forums/announcements/26532-no-chat-sms-style-words.html

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010

2. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

dear friend,

If you want to turn into accounts based jobs then ofcourse tally is must. Tally academies are there everywhere. I was working as account manager in various instituions and companies until last year and everywhere tally is what they are mainly. I had my tally garaduation from Genesis Tally academy, guindy, chennai. I had a daily based course and finished within 19 days. Since I already had tally knowledge, taking and going for the tally 9 version exam was not that much tough. there are options and exams based on how quick you finish the course.

you can go for that. nothing to worry.

ganges

3. ksuchitra20

ksuchitra20 New IL'ite

:)thnks ganges for ur reply .if possible cld u tell me wht is the content of tally course since i dnt hve and idea rgding it.and wat r the general types of work assigned in the accounts dept.

4. Ansuya

Ansuya Platinum IL'ite

KSuchitra

I'm not sure if you haven't read the Moderator Note I left for you in your first post, or the Moderator Comment I left for you in your profile. In case you haven't, I hope you read this message. Please DO NOT use sms-type language (like "thnks", "ur", "cld" etc.) in your posts. We are trying to maintain reasonable standards of language use here in IL, and chat abbreviations go against our guidelines in this regard. Please cooperate with us in keeping the forums readable. Thank you.