1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Talent hunts & singing competions on TV

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by jaishree9, Sep 25, 2007.

1. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

On TV So many show of singing competion Indian IDOl ,Sare ga ma Pa & so many talent hunt shows are going on .
    The publicity of these are done very skillfully in such a way as if this is a national event & news channels are not lagging behing in covering & cashing these.
    People attached with film music are doing many tpes of I wud call nautanki in roles of Judges & their only aim seems to be is earning more & more from these shows.
    I think they dont have actual work & music compositions to do & so they are becoming judges .

The Lata mangeshker says that people only wear the disigned dresses & come on stage with different latka jhtka & only parrot singing the copy of old & new filmy songs & almost none of them wud establish as singers . Where r the heroes of indian ideal One & two ,only one or two albums & than lost.

Actually these programmes pay more attentions on ada & style & not singing.
    The departure of a contestant becomes a event of weeping ,cring ,like Vidai samarroh of a girl after marrige ( that too in old days now to girls dont weep mostly.)

By public opinion & giving ur choice & vote all the money of SMS & Phone is in crores & is distributed among the mobile co. & show organiser & we dont realize this ,that all these talentt hunt are not really helping any body other than organizers ,judges & mobile co.

2. CSLakshmi3005

CSLakshmi3005 New IL'ite

Hi jaishree!
    yes i do agree with u.. these so called talent hunts are mere ways of making money for TV channels and for celebrities...
    i pity the plp who fall into these traps..
    i read in a article in paper.. that for plp to view indian idol gov of megalaya had declared a holiday!!:idontgetit:..
    yes these Talent hunt idols are lost .. after all smses is not the rite way to judge a talent...

3. honeybee

honeybee Gold IL'ite

Hi jaishree and CSLakshmi
    I totally agree with you..
    When the public cast their votes through SMS's and websites each person casts mutiple votes..
    Friends and relatives of the participants are the only ones who dominate wrt to votes.
    So in effect 10 people can vote 10 times each and make it 100? Where's justice?:idontgetit:

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

I totally do not agree with the SMS.

Somebody out there makes CRORES OF RUPEES at the cost of crushing real talents.:confused2:
    The choice of judges is also inappropriate. :!:

Their loud comments and actions show their upbrining and who cares, when it increases the TRP!!:bang :bang

5. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Hii everybody
    This is true that Channels can go to any height for increasing their TRP.
    The fight between judges is all planned & done under camera & lights.
    Now in the Nach baliyie Who wants to see shaki kapoor & Rakh Sawant -------:bang .And the judges - like Isha kopppikar & david dhawan - what ud be the judgement?:confused2:
    Jaishree

6. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Hi,

It is sad, but true the TV channels are interesed only in creasing their TRP and their revenues.....

Even the Judges are not really helping the show, they are interested in their person or their revenues etc....

The people are willing to do anything nowadays for appearing in TV shows.... It is crazy the way things are on...

It is a Mad, mad, mad... World...

Veda

7. bindunaidu

bindunaidu New IL'ite

hi everyone,
    while i agree with u all about the nautanki of judges and participants,(the worst i had seen was salman khan taking the shirt off a participant..it was disgusting) the gimmicks of channels for ratings, the unfairness of voting in selecting the best singers...i believe these programmes are a hundred times better than many soaps and are a welcome relief..
    some of the singers are really talented and it is a pleasure to listen to them..