1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Take time!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thank you for stepping in anurinesh and I am happy to note that you find my snippets entertaining
    Sri

2. Aria

Aria New IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya,

I feel sheepish like Viji when she exhausts her 5 nominations in one day. Have I written more than 5 FBs to Cheeniya today, nah , I subitize this response as the penultimate to the one before the 5th and resurrect this thread. At this juncture, I'm alarmed wondering I'm writing FB to a thread that I had already responded. Now you can imagine my cheeks flush with no match to Viji's self-conscious roseate apology or any hue of wild carnation and petunia. Again like re-runs of my favourite sitcoms that I watch inspite of foreknowledge of punches and quips, I read the article, again? anticipating to descry hitherto missed narrative.

Hold on may be a ruse that I diligently followed your advice to "take time" and landed here after 8 years will save me if I'm caught with multiple posts. But what if you reproved my testaceous trundle as careless meander. I could always fall back on what philosophers, academicians and historians have lauded about classical "Festina lente" (oxymoron meaning "make haste slowly") and vouched by Titus and Augustus. So here I'm today making a hasty entry into your thread now that I noticed albeit a time-lapsed quest to take time and hurry up.

(Why so many FBs today? Sop to you awaiting your next instalment in the series with a comical angle that you promised. Is it in pre-production or post-production? You know that I reserved a ring-side seat for the viewing when it is premièred)

3. Cheeniya

Dear Aria
    Ring side seat? That sounds like a good opening for a fresh bout of Rambling!
    Take Time is my all-time favourite strategy and my elder brother never had any objection to it as long as I do not add a 'more' between those words. He would say that I had the singular knack of making the Time stand still whenever I was in my bath like a pachyderm!

'Make haste slowly' is another favourite of mine. Michael Jackson's Moonwalking belonged to this category! He would take rapid strides forward but he would actually be moving backwards!

Thank you for all the six FBs. It was fun answering them!
    Sri

4. Poetlatha

Poetlatha Platinum IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya Sir,

Happiness is the one key factor in life that many people look for, where as here is a way to acquire it! You are absolutely right in Saying - take time! Good one!

5. Cheeniya

Dear Poetlatha
    Thank you for that happy Feedback. Communicating happiness is as important as being happy. Let us join together and communicate happiness! And sing Bobby MacFerrin's chart buster:
    Here's a little song I wrote
    You might want to sing it note for note
    Don't worry be happy
    In every life we have some trouble
    When you worry you make it double
    Don't worry, be happy
    (Don't worry, be happy now)

Sri