1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

taare zameen par- every child is special

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Riyakathir, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

i saw this above said amir khan film.. which is fully about a kid boy.... studying in 3rd std for 2 years...

this made me to think back about a real kid (let me mention this kid as SK).. who all come across all those struggles.. and today.... a good person...

SK is very naughty child.... asks lots of questions.. like to play teacher game a lot... SK is much afraid of DAD... mom is innocent and friendly with SK.. in kinder garden.. SK pinches all the children and lots of complaint on SK... SK cries a lot to go to school...

in I std... SK started to steal other students belongings slowly.. dont have much friends... sits in last bench... latter SK came to know.. poor students are at last bench....

2nd standard in another school and another city... SK is poor in writing and spelling.... handwriting was very poor.... a teacher called Viji miss.. took a special care but strict... took a separate board and taught SK ABCD...... where other students study 2nd standard subject.... SK improved in handwriting.. but not much in studies.... All evening are hell for SK.... because.. dad will sit with Sk... for homework... beats her and punishes her..... time went like this....

4thstandared... not much improvement in studies.... a separate child.... not mingling with anybody..... very much afraid to dad..... started to steal other students belongings more.... again lots of complaint from the school..... correspondent punishes SK... and dad punishes SK....

6th.... it was continuing... even.... this small kid got suspended from school too

7th.... SK got little matured... little improvement in studies... and... though no body is ready to accept SK as their friend... SK stopped bothering about that... stopped steeling other belongings......

8th another school..... no improvement in the class.... the relatives.. started to tease SK... as kid is dark complexed.... in school... it was time.. there were more pairs.. and it was a proud o have pair... (love pair)... but..... alll students are teasing her as she is black and other things.... SK was in high depression and high frustration...... SK gone fully in to the inferiority complex.... in home.. dad also beats SK..... soo.... SK became.. lonely child.... for ever...

9th..... SK... is matured..... decided...its physical appearance... cannot make anybody to turn towards it.... studies... never make SK popular... but.. SK wants other students to turn back at SK and should be jealous about SK...

always... we all need a lift p in our life... SK also got the lift... Through Anto Master.... where ever she wants to participate.... he helped Sk to participate... though others students tells SK wont make it.. and no prize will come to school... still master gave chance.... other teaches like.. art miss teresema.. rajini all helped SK....

At first... SK got consolation prize for paining among two districts..... the whole school... especially the people.. who teased SK in the class started to wonder... that was the first lift up....

SK started its journey...
    Improved in studies...
    Best hand Writing...
    best painter....
    Best Debate speaker
    Poem Writer
    Dancer.....

and... all started to wonder at SK....
    as Sk is multi talented... and very courageous now.... Whole school is now... looking high at SK...

college finished.... SK was working.... she earned good name in office too.... all tells SK is intelligent too.. but sometimes Sk cant believe that Sk is intelligent...

But alll alone.. one think SK knows.. and one things drives SK.. that is..

I should win... i should prove... i should not fail.....

this made SK to win life....
    Now Sk is married and happy.... no evidence there atha SK was such like that in past...

all need is...
    though your child is naughty
    not studious...
    not... active
    not... intelligent....
    don't worry... all child are special.... and GOD never leaves any of his creation without some Specialty...

every child needs Love, Support, Appreciation.... which brings it to higher level...

after long years.... SK.... got a change to participate in school re- union...

all the old students were stunned to see SK.... as SK is not an old SK.. and after the re- union... this was the talk of the group....

SK was proud to hear that from one of the friends....

Search.. what is special in your child... and try to lift it up

wanted to know who is that SK... guess it... and your guess is right......

1 person likes this.

2. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Riya
    That was a wondeerful success story!! I salute you for your tireless work and determination to excel and coming out a winner! Every child is special fully agree!
    You have set a very good example to so many others where it is the person and not the outside appearance that should matter!
    You are very special!

3. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

kamala akka.. thank you soo much for your beautiful reply... i am very glad to get your wonderfull words as mother.... thanks a lot akka...

4. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi Riya,

That is indeed an amazing success story and shows what a little love and self-confidence can do for a person. It is sad to see so many young children suffering a lot in their early years. As they say, "Nothing succeeds like success".

5. mathu903

mathu903 Gold IL'ite

Riya,

I am really moved. I totally relate to how much hard you would've put to come to this position. It is nice to hear success stories but to be one yourself is simply out of the world! Salutes to you my lady!! You will be an inspiration to all of us..