Sydney Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Sydney' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Deepti18

Deepti18 New IL'ite

Hi Lovely Ladies !!

An expedition on Internet for no specific objective turned out to be pretty fruitful :thumbsup when i came across this site..... Read all the posts about the members and could not resist to be one of you...
    So here I go!!! My name is Deepti.. I've been living in Sydney for nearly a year and half ...In Westmead to be precise ...West being the Hub of Indians :cheers..
    I am married and so far njoying my life with my husband aka No Kids at the moment ....I am working with an Airlines comp. as an IT BA...Belonging to a Punjabi family and brought up in Delhi, can't resist me to be good at cooking Oucchhh :bowdown LOL
    Love Reading :coffee, cooking :hatsoff, travelling,Partying :party Net surfing Computer Typing, sports :hide:, making friends:banana and many moreeeeeee stuff....

So gals aka Ladies whoever feels am kindaa their taste :goodidea:are always welcome to be friends with me ....Will be happy to have wonderful ladies like you around!!

Cheers Ladies!!
    Deeps

2. Deepti18

Deepti18 New IL'ite

Hey Recha,

Wud love to be friends with you.

Cheers!
    Deepti

3. anuvish1

anuvish1 New IL'ite

hello ladies

I'm Anuradha living in Sydney's West. I migrated here 2 years back and started liking here.
    I was working in a Medical Devices company for 7 months in Sydney's Macquarie Park.After that went back to India to do a Certification in SAP. As of now looking for jobs again in SAP arena.. Finding it real difficult as the market is not good at the moment.

I luv cooking,reading books,gardening and swimming. Started with my swimming lessons 3 months back. Still learning.. Started with my fitness regime just 3 months back.. Feeling good and confident now.. Recently took my drivers licence. But cannnot drive our car as its manual. I wanted to drive auto.

My hubby is a citizen here and he's working in IT. No kids yet.

Nothing much to write about.. Keep in touch!!!

Forgot to mention tht I'm from Chennai and spk Tamil..

Cheers!!!

Last edited: May 29, 2009
  4. Sjw

Sjw New IL'ite

Hi All,
    Self History

My name is Smitha. I was born in Kerala, and shifted to Bangalore after marriage. I can speak Malayalam,English and Tamil. I completed by B-tech in EEE and was working as a Software Engineer in Banglore.
    Husband, myself and my son came to Sydney in 2008.Right now I am full time house wife.
    Hobbies
    I love to read fiction books, listening to music etc..
    Its a great pleasure being one among you and sharing ideas.

See you all,
    Smitha.

5. SydIndChick

SydIndChick New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

I live in Sydney NorthShore area with my hubby and two kids. I am originally from Chennai but did my schooling in Hyderabad. I speak Tamil and Telugu (Telugu is my mother tongue). Looking to form some good relationships through this forum...

Bye for now...

6. priyasuresh11

priyasuresh11 Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    I'm Priya.Stay in Auburn.We too moved to Australia on last year May.I'm from Madurai.Lived in Muscat with my husband for 5 years.
    See u soon
    With regards,
    Priya

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2009
  7. newsweetwaves

newsweetwaves New IL'ite

Hi all,

My name is Geetha and I live in Berala, I have been living in australia for 22years now, I have a daughter 21 years old who is currently doing her law degree. I was born in chennai and studied and grew up in annanagar. lovely to see so many people from sydney here. I work for a govt department here.

8. Sreeramesh

Sreeramesh New IL'ite

Hi Ladies

Happy to be part of this :cheers

I am Sreedevi from Sydney working in accounts department and living here for 20 years.

My native is Kerala and bought up and studied in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
    did my college (UNI) Nirmala and PG in PSG arts.:rotfl

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  9. priyasuresh11

priyasuresh11 Senior IL'ite

Hi Geetha,

Could you please tell me where I cud get Tulsi (naatu) in Sydney western suburbs? I'm in search of that.Please help me.

Cheers

Priya.

10. newsweetwaves

newsweetwaves New IL'ite

priya sometimes they are available in indian grocery shops you just need to be on the look out. Now that the weather is getting warmer they will start coming out now so try flemington and other places