Sydney Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Sydney' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. vaaruni

vaaruni New IL'ite

Re: hi evry1

Hi Amber,

Im Vaaruni; basically i am from hyderabad.
    I stay in Pendle hill but working in Town hall.

Tell me about urself.
    tc
    vaaruni

2. qwertysgal

qwertysgal New IL'ite

hi Shikha,

u say in ur intro that u work from home? if u dont mind me asking and you dont mind telling:), what kind of jobs do u do at home? software engineering related?
    im interested in working from home. i have admin experience.
    do share.

3. shikhachandna

shikhachandna New IL'ite

Hi,
    It will be nice to address the email to something other than "qwertysgal":).
    I am a software engineer and I had a regular job which I do from home now.

Are you new here? You can check seek.com.au for admin related jobs.

Let me know if you need more information.

:cheers
    Shikha

4. bd703

bd703 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    im Bhargavi, im from Hyderabad,AP.Although my parents are settled in HYD since 20 years my native place is Guntur and i grew up there until i finished my plus 2, so i better say im from Guntur. I did my physiotherapy degree from city college, Mangalore and one fine day whilst on duty at the city hospital as a intern physio, met my man as my patient and got married as soon as i finished my degree.
    How i ended up here in sydney... is a long story, lets end it this way, i did a Bachelors in nursing from UWS, Hawkesbury campus(Richmond) and am currently working in a Ramsay health hospital as a registered nurse in operating rooms. Not that i love butchering and blood all the time, but operating room nursing has been very intresting so.. im still sticking to nursing.I live in Burwood, in a tiny unit and currently house hunting aiming to find a house within 350-370k between parramatta and blacktown(excluding both of them though!!!) with atleast 2 bedrooms in it.

Ok got married in 2001 and had number one, a beautiful girl in 2003, she goes to Burwood public. And had the second one here at RPA in 2007. So i work part time and so does my husband.
    I never came across indus ladies until i started researching the google for places with more indians in sydney!! Anyone with info about it? Suburbs with more indians? Im currently aiming to find a suburb with good school, cant afford private schooling, so got to find some good suburb with homely environment(More indians around) and if not the best a good school.
    Im here for some serious friendship and good family relations. I would love to hear from someone with kids like me, and even better if they speak or understand telugu.
    Talk to you all again soon. Bye, have a good weekend.
    Bhargavi.

5. Shahina10

Shahina10 New IL'ite

Hello Kavitha :

I wondering if you could share your experiences in Australia as comparision to your stay in USA, that would be great.

We are currently in plans to move out from USA, we already have Australian PR.

Thanks
    Shahina

6. vikjasmine

vikjasmine New IL'ite

HI All

Hi I am Jasmine from chandigarh.I am in sydney from last 5 years and got a 2 year old son.I am working in Superranuation and wants to meet indian and talk to them.I miss India and indians so want to make new friends and share views....:cheers
    please reply

7. shikhachandna

shikhachandna New IL'ite

Re: HI All

Hi Jasmine,

I am Shikha and I have a 1 year old son. I stay in Randwick and work from home.
    I moved here in January.
    I also miss having friends here. It will nice to catch up with you:)

TC,
    Shikha

8. rupashruti

rupashruti Senior IL'ite

Hello everyone
    how are you all
    i am basically from mumbai but at present in abudhabi , would love to be your friends
    regards
    rupa

9. rp07

rp07 New IL'ite

Hey Sydney Ladies

First of all I would like to commend the community for rescuing the likes of me from the throes of loneliness and for giving an oppurtunity to connect with like minded people....!!

Well, let me begin by introducing myself to the group

I am Recha,living in Liverpool( <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Sydney</st1:place></st1:City> south western suburbs) for the last 1.5yrs.

Moved up with Hubby (he's a doctor) to Oz after living in the <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">UK</st1:place></st1:country-region> for 3 yrs.

I am an HR professional and work in Sydney CBD.

I am an avid reader (love my local library!!)

Have a handful of friends, but dont get to see them often. I'm hoping this fourm will compensate that and more...

If any of you guys work around <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Sydney</st1:place></st1:City> CBD please let me know.....would love to have some lunch buddies :) :)

Cheers

Recha

10. qwertysgal

qwertysgal New IL'ite

Hiya Recha

live around Liverpool so theres one similarity... my visa doesnt permit me to work yet...hows it going?