Sydney Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Sydney' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. veena15

veena15 New IL'ite

Hey girls,

I moved to Sydney a few weeks back. Residing in Homebush West. I'm eager to make friends. And, I have a two yr old boy. Anybody visit the Airey park at Homebush? We could catch up!

Veena

2. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

hi venna welcome to our IL family ... we can catchup soon i too have two year old boy ... let me know your availability ...and PM your details for a chit chat

3. ansz5

ansz5 New IL'ite

Hello Sydney ladies,

I am a 29 year old , hail from Punjab, India. I am a mother of 2.5 yr old boy. We migrated to Sydney in Apr 2013. I am new to this place so seek all your guidance in setting up things here in Sydney Australia.

I am a software engineer by profession but have availed a sabbatical leave to settle my kid here.

Look forward for all your suggestions/guidance in setting up my home and upbringing of my kid in Australian way :).

Thanks and Regards.

4. msan1609

msan1609 New IL'ite

Hi

This is Sangeetha. Our visa for Aussie is expected by September. I just wanted to learn more about life in sydney..heard it is very busy. Please share your experiences. I was married recently and i an husband are Chartered Accountants by profession. We expect to fly in by Jan-14 when the job markets are more active. Just wanted to know how work ilkfe balances is? Also How is the cost of living like for a couple (Apartment without sharing, other provisions and utilities- any ballpark amount)?

Hoping to get to know about sydney and Indian community there.

Sangeetha

5. malap

malap New IL'ite

Hi everybody,

My name is mala and iam new to sydney migrated from dubai. Right now iam staying close to top ryde shopping centre. We r from delhi but iam basically kannadiga. I have a son who is 16 yrs old. Any friends wecome.

6. Aklishia

Aklishia New IL'ite

Hi

My name is shilpa, I'm from vijayawada(AP). I'm a mother of beautiful 3 yr old girl. We will be relocating to sydney in a couple of weeks from Melbourne ..it's very hard for me to move from Melbourne as we r staying from 4 yrs n got lot of good frens. We r searching houses near homebush..looking forward to meet u all n make some good frens.

7. Geethakiruba

Geethakiruba New IL'ite

Hi
    My name s Geetha and i am a mother of 1.6 yr old gal
    and currently staying in westmead.
    Moved recently to Sydney from Chennai.
    Worked as software engineer for few years and now quitted that to join my husband.
    Looking forward to make new frnds.
    Cheers,
    Geetha

8. Ammu1

Ammu1 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Geethakiruba,

I am kalpana, nice to hear that u r from Chennai, I am from Chrompet and which part r u from? Currently we r residing in Baulkham hills and have a kid she s nw 2.5 yrs old...

9. Geethakiruba

Geethakiruba New IL'ite

Hi Ammu, I am from Tambaram area. From how long you are staying here??? Still I didn't got any frnds here feeling very lonely here. ...

10. Ammu1

Ammu1 Bronze IL'ite

Hi kiruba, no worries... I felt the same when we moved here but it ll become alright. I have been here for 2 yrs