1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sweety's Diary : A B'lore (Wipro) techie's wife ended her life...Wanna know Why?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by vebha, Jun 14, 2011.

1. anukv

anukv Bronze IL'ite

THis is so sad...And I am still crying..No words to say
    I hope all the men read her diary and realize what they r doing to their wife.
    Its never too late to do and think of something good.

that guy and His parents should be jailed for marrying that girl inspite of knowing him being in another relationship
    May her soul rest in peace

2. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

According to diary entires ...This is more like a forced marriage for the boy as he was already in love with this ramya and mentioned it to the Sweety before maririage...She chose to ignore that....and guy went about it to please his parents... she knew it before hand..Not exactly EMA....

3. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

As far as Ramya is concerned, she was having an EMA with Astis husband.....reason??? agreed that the husband told his wife all this well before....but even after marrying another girl, why did Ramya still keep her relations with a married man????

Also no where it was mentioned that....the husband told his would be wife that he will continue to be in contact with his girl friend or partner even after marraige....he informed his fiancee that he had a girl friend (i.e list of his girl friends...etc)

point here is...first of all this guy was a coward to spoil another girls life just because he wanted to satisfy his parents wish.so is his love for Ramya real??? or time pass??? if it was real why not stand up and fight with your parents to either marry ramya or not marry at all and be a batchelor??or is it that Ramya cant bring in the required dowry!!! so Asti brought money and status...

second of all the girl Asti was blind and she was thinking she was adjusting because her husband is good looking and that its normal to have girl friends etc..(havent we heard in our forums where people say its ok to drink, its ok if you haev sex partners before marraige etc...) so such talks make a diff. impression on some women...instead of seeing the red signals, they thought whatever it is before marriage all that is ok...and miraculously their crappy spouses will change after marriage.....and that this is one form of adjustment!!!! this is where she was wrong!!!

thirdly our dear Ramya!! how can a woman spoil another womans life?? does Ramya know that her bf is married ?? if she knows that why did she encourage to be incontact still? was she also planning to do the same by marrying another guy and having a illicit relationshipw ith this sikander guy??? whats going on with women having relationship with a married man??? and how can Ramya let this snake still be intouch with her...why didnt she fight with him to get married or leave her once for all..

so finally who is the winner here!! not Asti not Ramya...our dear sikander bhai...who gets to have his cake and eat it too....he married one...that girl proved weak...she made his path easier...now this guy gets to marry Ramya or might be some other woman who wont commit suicide but will keep her mouth shut once for all and will take it in the name of keeping her marriage alive, to see miracle in her marriage

Will Ramya learn from all this atleast now??? god knows whether this guy will leave Ramya now and might move to greener pastures...or even if he marries Ramya, still can Ramya be sure that he will never cheat on her???

4. SHS

SHS Bronze IL'ite

I watched the news and they were saying that this guy had an affair with this girl Ramya before marriage.So he ignored her totally.

Asti Shekhar's friends are saying she was a brilliant student and infact she was a Post Graduate in Economics with a Gold Medal.

5. SriVidya75

This is much more sad to hear!!! PG with gold medal...and such a weak person to commit suicide??? why are women educated?? for what reasons if they cant use the education when in need??

1 person likes this.
  6. DrKadambari

DrKadambari Gold IL'ite

what they guy had with that girl ramya before marriage could be love or affair what ever but he continuing it even after marriage is when it turned EMA

I read in the news recently that having EMA is a mental torture to the spouse, and if the wife commits suicide becas of this then the husband would be punished. the mumbai court gave judgement to a 20 yrs old one such case last month. (provided EMA is proved)

7. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

Blame the guy for creating this mess...he must be feeding stories to both the girls.....he was cunning enough to use both...

I don't blame the ramya girl as she may also been in emotional distress and must be waiting for him severe ties with the wife...who knows?

I think one needs to be responsible for one's own life. There will always be people who do wrong by us, but one need to be strong to deal with those kind of people...

What I meant by 'not exactly EMA' is that it has not started after mariiage but was already present before marriage.

1 person likes this.
  8. stayinusa

stayinusa New IL'ite

After reading this post my feelings were anger n sympathy.......Sweety was educated n trying to hunt job tooo....just because she was getting failures one after another she quitted her life..tats not fair.....she left and also said in dairy i held no one responsible......so good for her husband..now he is free to do anything.....

This reminded me of the incident told by my sister...My sister is a docter and she was doing her internship in one of the civil hospitals..they got a burned girl patient..she was burned 85% and there were no chances of her to survive..when my sister n other docs were doing her bandage, she said i was harassed by my IL n husband.....they made me do this thing.....n when her husband came he spoke something in her ears........she was stumped....after that police came and took her statement....she said she was carless in kitchen and because of her stupidity she got burned.....my sister n other docs were surprised to hear that...later they saw a small 2 yr old girl coming to her n saying mummy......it was obovious he must have warned her not to tell anything or they would do same thing with their daughter.....after a hr or so she died.....n husband n ILS were free to walk away.....

We felt so angry then n now.....We r only girls to our parents.....they always thought us Girl is not someone who will sit back and accept injustice, in a state of discrimination and inequality. She will stand up on her own, voice her own opinion and “ASK.”

Sweety could have been little bit stronger...love is not everything in this case...forget love....get ur life and self respect back..Life is too precious to waste on man like her husband....she should have fought back....

9. SriVidya75

who knows was the correct point!!! if the girl was really in such distress, she would have warned him to stay away from her......severe ties with the wife??? really??? why be such cruel??? to marry the guy who coudlnt stand up for his love in first place?? and we call this distress ???and is it even a right expectation??? to have contact with a married man and expect and hope that he divorces his wife and marries this girl??

the dairy says the guy had given a final date for separation to Asti, so that he can marry Ramya....so how did this Ramya girl agree??? first of all how can she agree that this guy marries another girl and then again divorces the girl?? is this all a drama or game??

inspite of all this...again....will Ramya be sure that this guy wont cheat again?? can she be that sure?? if that guy was in sooo lvoewith her why not stand up in the first case instead of all this??

People think they can just manage things behind everyone....having affairs at office...but having spouses at home....these are the side track relations that such people want to maintain if they dont get to marry the one they want!!! today it is Ramya / sikander tomorrow it might be someone else...and this pair might be seen with some other man/woman!!!

in whatever case it is....In this whole episode...Woman are the loosers.

10. gujulady

gujulady Bronze IL'ite

I was full of emotions when I read this dairy.
    Sweety represented a simple and humble girl who 's entire world revolves around her parents and then to her husband.
    I feel bad for her parents too. They gave away their daughter by blindly trusting a stranger.
    This guy is to be blamed and put into jail or probably hanged to death. If he had married by force, then why did he encourage her love? If you read her dairy relating to dates before marriage, she had mentioned he loved her and realized her value as wife and wants to have kid with her. It was all lovey-dovey before marriage. Then why did he change after marriage?

As far as Ramya is concerned, we really don't know if he was in touch with her after marriage and hence cannot be said anything about her.

Guys like Sikandher should be charged with heavy penalty for having EMA's.
    After all these he is free,single and ready to mingle.
    I was very upset when I read the last few sentences which meant that nobody is responsible for her death and he should marry again.
    I wonder is this guy really worth her love? Does he even understands the sacrifice she has done??
    I pray to god that this guy should be punished very harshly.