1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sweety's Diary : A B'lore (Wipro) techie's wife ended her life...Wanna know Why?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by vebha, Jun 14, 2011.

1. happylife25

happylife25 Senior IL'ite

such a sad story, juz my eyes filled in tears :(
    There is no point in defaming that guy(whom she loved so much), at the same she has no right to end her life what ever might be the reason..
    Some how things dint work so i feel she should have come out of this. huh sad one really a sad one..

2. Revathikrish

Revathikrish New IL'ite

no words to say.... poor girl had so much of dreams about her future..... feel sorry for her...... RIP

3. MyCreativity

MyCreativity Gold IL'ite

Yeah, very sadddd indeed.... this incident is of last year and it has appeared in Crime Petrol on Sony Channel.

4. Divyavignesh

Divyavignesh Gold IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    This is so true, i just found in paper .
    Sweety

5. hobbes83

hobbes83 Bronze IL'ite

I see this happened a year ago, but did the husband get arrested? I'm guessing he was, but I hope the verdict was something as strong as 30+ years or more! Then again, can't help but wonder why jail and taxpayers' money fund these creeps when he should be sent to hell straightaway.

6. queenie29

queenie29 Silver IL'ite

Indian society is such that they dont care to the girl, they just see that the guy is educated, n is earning well so get the girl married. after marriage, they wash thier hands off saying our responsibility is over as we got our girl married.

Its sad that this thing will not change any sooner and God knows how many more sweety's will die like this.

RIP sweety!

7. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

The sad part is even after all this she still so deeply loves her "Sweetu". Is she in denial?

8. Vasuma09

Vasuma09 IL Hall of Fame

Very sad..Poor girl sweety ..what happened to her husband..?

9. kylie

kylie Gold IL'ite

I hope the dowry laws in this country change. In case of dowry deaths, not only the groom n his parents should be arrested but even the girl's parents should be penalized.

In most cases of dowry deaths, the bride's parents are aware of the demands n harassment that their daughter is facing but do nothing about it. They never try to bring her back home knowing very well that this is probably the only way to save her. They keep telling her to make adjustments n be happy in every situation. Only when she is gone do they file an FIR n give sob stories of how their daughter was facing hell every single day. If only they too are given a jail term would they think twice about giving dowry or being mute witness to their daughter's ill treatment.

This story goes on to prove that in India, even the so called "educated girls" can sometimes be extremely foolish in ignoring warning signs before marriage. All these Suraj Barjatiya and Yash Chopra movies have done us in n somehow given the stupid notion that marriage is all about the "rasams" [ceremonies], the festivities, the "karvachauths", the big happy united "sasural" and the "mera pati mera devta hai" adage. Real life is far from all this.

Feel sad for Sweety. She gave up her precious life for no reason at all. Wish her parents knew what she was going thru'. Hope she has now found the peace n happiness that she longed for in this world.

kylie

1 person likes this.
  10. rosy786

rosy786 IL Hall of Fame

Oh My god!! cant stop my tears reading it:( sure i will not come out of this for a week.....:(

Shut:(Poor girl:( God should not punish anyone like this:(