1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sweety's Diary : A B'lore (Wipro) techie's wife ended her life...Wanna know Why?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by vebha, Jun 14, 2011.

1. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

No need to get soo personal I guess.

I am glad people and the news papers are mentioning the firms name because It would help people working in that firm to identify this nasty guy and that other B!!!! girl friend and give them a good nasty silent treatment, and if possible, even I would appreciate if the company fires this guy from his job....reason?? he is arrested and it is enough as a personal with criminal background and no values/principles , how can he do justice to his job?? what if tomorrow he does similar kind of injustice to some most secret projects at work or shares files of his firms with another?? I know I might sound absurd....but is that possible with what all has happened???may be!!!!

No one is trying to blame the company...people are mentionin the companys name over n over again so t hat everyone from that company knows atleast that there is this guy who behaved inhumanly towards his wife. who took dowry inspite of he earning well....who had a girl friend at work...and this girl friend was pestering the legal wife of this guy ....atleast other workers of this company can ID this guy and Ramya......and both this guy n Ramya should move away from everyone out of shame (incase if any ) and feel the loneliness that Asti had faced...

2. svetas124

svetas124 New IL'ite

Tiyadady,

Im sorry if i hurt any ones feeling by my comment but what i have written was (atleast girls who r in the same situation should learn not spoil their lifes for these selfish,unfaithfull,shameless pperson called as husbands)
    I meant the girls who r in the simillar situation with husbands like sikandar should not spoil their life and i dint say all husbands are like that.

Now i hope u get me.

Well im 28 years old and married .

svetas

3. TiyaDaddy

TiyaDaddy New IL'ite

Don't worry SriVidya,
    I have worked in Wipro for nearly 5 years and I am aware of the Wipro policies.
    If Sikandar hasn't resigned already, I am pretty sure he has already been fired by HR.
    As for Ramya, if she is also a Wipro employee, since legally nothing has been proven against her, nor has she been arrested, HR can't officially fire her but I am sure she also would have already resigned (our of shame and embarrassment) otherwise her colleagues would really give her a hard time. Of course this is nothing compared to what she did so we of course wish that she stays jobless for a while and thinks about all this seriously in the mean time.

4. Luvpavi

Luvpavi Silver IL'ite

Hi Srividhya,

What you said was absolutely correct.. I agree to your point..
    But in our society, there are two kinds of people..
    1. Just take the good things from a talk and try to do good to others..
    2. People who mis- interpret the context and understand in different way.

So, for second half kind of people they will generalize it as all who are working in that particular company are like that only. So it might affect many of their future.
    Even i had a personally faced lots of problems cos of things and news like that..

If some action needs to be taken the message has to be passed from the company or through some private information passing system. But when such news are highlited in such a popular community site like this then there are chances for things to be taken in botht he ways..

Hope u understand my point of view. I dint tell this to hurt anyone. Just thought of helping people so that it should not leead to a situation where u tell a real story of one person and make others life into trouble.

If i had told something wrong or it hurt someone i apologise for the same..
    Please feel free to share your views

5. Luvpavi

Luvpavi Silver IL'ite

Hi Tiya,

:iagree

6. TiyaDaddy

TiyaDaddy New IL'ite

Thanks Luvpavi.

BTW, I am not Tiya, I am Tiya's daddy :).
    Tiya is just 4 years old :) :).

7. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

Thanks TiyaDaddy for the inside scoop about Wipro HR. It's nice to know these selfish devils will get fired or at the very least shunned by their coworkers.

8. Luvpavi

Luvpavi Silver IL'ite

:biglaugh Oh i dint know that... anyways nice meeting u :)

9. Hyral

Hyral Gold IL'ite

Felt glued while reading this....came across this thread while just before logging off from office and felt like reading her diary after reaching home also...i couldnt finish reading but kept thinking of this gal and couldnt sleep at night......was thinking 'How much love this gal gave to the guy who didnt value at all' it is said love can be win by love but that too didnt turn true for her.....All i could think while reading was....wish she could share all this on indusladies forum...if so she would have been alive today...she deserved to live and to re-marry man who would love her for what she is....after finishing reading I couldnt control my tears.wish we could bring her back....
    Feel angry for her parents too...still in many families parents gets their daughters married t hough they are not prepared to......Feel like sleep that Jerk
    God pls give her the happiest and best life that this gal deserves in her next birth...

1 person likes this.
  10. CountUrBlessing

CountUrBlessing Bronze IL'ite

its really shocking to read this