1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sweet Nothings - 1

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by tuffyshri, Nov 22, 2010.

1. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

My husband is very sweet and is known for his pranks. He will very easily play pranks on anybody w/o getting noticed at all. His favourite pass time is to tease our Chinni and make fun. Last week he played a prank on me.

[​IMG]

It is all raining here at Chennai. Last week his friend brought his bike to our home, placed it in our parking area. I parked my Access next to that bike. Since it was raining, I put on the bike-cover on my vehicle. The next day as I was taking my bike for office, I put on the bike-cover over his friend's bike and left off. In fact that morning I had to leave mine in the service garrage for servicing, and came back home in public bus. As I entered home that evening, I noticed that his friend had cleared his bike. But I was shocked to realize that my bike-cover was also missing. I was too lazy to search for it so shouted at my husband if he had seen the cover. While I was removing my sandals he went to the side of our house becoz that is where I usually keep the cover. Then said,

'no i dont know.. why did you keep the cover on his bike? now he had taken it'
    'oh.. dont your friend know that he didnt own the cover?'
    'he had actually sent his driver how will you expect driver to know?'
    'At least you would have seen it and stopped right?'
    'excuse me, I was in office by then'
    'ok now why dont you call your friend and ask him to bring it tomorrow first thing. I dont want my vehicle to drench in rain, after all it is coming back from servicing'

I kept insisting on to call that friend, but my husband didnt. The next day, as I brought my vehicle, I parked it in the place of the car where there is shade and no need of cover. I used to do so quite often, so my husband didnt mind keeping the car behind the vehicle. When that friend called him over the phone for some reason, I insisted my husband to ask about the cover.
    'it is worth 100 bucks' I groaned.
    'ok i will ask him for 100 buck'
    'no.. i want the cover only. i cant go and buy one now to cover my vehicle'.
    Then we both left that matter.

Yesterday as I went to the side of our home to fetch something, I saw the blue colored cover neatly folded and kept. After all it was sitting there only for these 3 days only that I never bothered to look there. And my DH had seen it the very first day, yet pulled my legs. I was furious at my husband but immediately broke into laughter. Gave few fake smacks to my dear husband! :)

This reminds me of two other pranks. Will brief in next.

PS - ok there is no big relevancy between the picture and this blog. i liked that cartoon so thought could use it here tagged 'his & hers'! :-D