1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

sweating palms and soles.

Discussion in 'Healthy Living' started by manasa40, Apr 1, 2015.

1. manasa40

manasa40 New IL'ite

hello ladies
    im new to this site.

im suffering from sweating palms and soles.i have shown to dermatologists.they said its hard to treat and gave aldry lotion which is not working for me.
    i myself a doctor and facing lots of problem to interact with patients.
    if im in ac ill not get but i cant always be in ac rooms.
    i had shown to homeopathy dr, even he said there is no treatment.just eat healthy food fresh fruits thats it.he said it might be due to riboflavin deficiency and gave tabs.but i dont find any use.

if any one suffered with same problem let me know how you are managing or got cured.

and i hv read in this forum doing yoga reduces little.any specific asanas to do.pls put up any experiences.

thank you

2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

@manasa40,

Welcome to IL. As for yoga, I am not sure of any asana in particular that can help but you most certainly can try yoga and it might help you. If you are hesitant to try because of your issue, I would ask you to spread a towel on your yoga mat and do yoga so that you may not find it slippery. You also get what are called hot yoga mats - one side the usual and the other toweled for you. You could use that. Perhaps a few months of yoga might help you.

That said, I also read a couple of articles which said some pranayama or meditation can help. Perhaps you could try that. I understand (by searching on internet) this excessive sweating is called hyperhidrosis. Also you can check with a doctor about hyperhidrosis and see if that is what you have and can get help, medically.

Almost all yoga related articles tell you that you can do yoga and none specify the poses other than how to enjoy yoga despite the sweat. I am sorry that I am not of any particular help with a specific answer.

3. shinyvarghese

shinyvarghese New IL'ite

4. nagasahithya

nagasahithya New IL'ite

Eating fresh fruits and vegetables may help reducing this kind of sweating. Try this, All the best.