1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Swagbucks - Who are all using it??

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by uma321, Sep 6, 2009.

1. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

Swagbucks is a search engine which will give your points even for your everyday searches. You can buy gift cards and many other things by using those points. For example, you can get $5 Amazon gift card for 45 points.

I bought new printer cartridge for my printer ($15) and a book ($5) from Amazon using the e-gift cards

Is anyone using this? If yes. Please do share your experiences also.

If you are not yet signed, please go to swagbucks.com and register.

In addition to that they'll post swag codes in various places everyday. You'll need to find out and get the swagbucks.

Even you can swap your old, unused phones for some swagbucks, Its worth every penny. If you are looking for additional money or save money, its a place where you can get benefits.

This post is not to promote swagbucks. I'm writing this to let everyone know about swagbucks and get benefited. Its purely my personal opinion/experience.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010

2. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

Dear friends,

Whoever is using swagbucks, I have a good news for you. I've created a Google Groups called groups.google.com/group/deals-alert.

Since swagbucks are released only for few hours or few mins, I created this group instead of posting directly here. So, whenever there is a swagbucks, I'll send an emails to all the members. So, everyone of us can get the benefit. You'll at least get 1 swagbucks everyday. This is the motive of this group.

Keep in mind I'm not going to get any benefit by this. Its purely to give clues to everyone whenever there is a swag code release.

So, just by entering the code, you'll get 30 points every month. Also, by search you can get at least 1 point everyday. So, at the end of each month you can easily get 60 points. The good news is, $5 Amazon gift card is only 45 points.

3. Sruthi

Sruthi Bronze IL'ite

thank you uma for sharing this information

4. anudhivi

anudhivi Silver IL'ite

hi uma,
    is it is only for US?

5. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

anudhivi,
    This is what I got from swagbucks FAQ.

Any resident of the US, the UK, or Canada (except for residents of Quebec) above the age of 13 is eligible to redeem prizes from swagbucks.com.

But I have an idea. If you can any close relative in US, UK or Canada, you can save $100 worth of Amazon gift cards (all are egift cards. So, they won't get any letters) and buy whatever you like and get it when they come to India.

My brother is doing this. He is saving swagbucks for some of his favorite gadgets. So, whenever I'm going to India, I can get his favorite item.

In addition to that, you'll get 3 swagbucks just for registering.

If you join in my google groups (totally optional), I'll send emails to the members whenever they release a code.

You might feel bored for earning the first 45 swagbucks. But after you got it, You'll feel excited and start working on it seriously.

One more suggestion. Use swagbucks search engine instead of using google or any search engines for regular searches.

If I want to go to indusladies, instead of going it directly by typing the url, i'll search in swagbucks and go from there. I have $25 worth of Amazon gift cards. I'm planning to buy some groceries using them, So, that I can save some money in my budget, :thumbsup

6. anudhivi

anudhivi Silver IL'ite

thank you for that useful information.

7. krishnendu

krishnendu Bronze IL'ite

Hi Uma,

Happy to see that you been using swag bucks...i have an account and i just love it.i have got two amazon 5$gift cards and bought gifts :)..
    Uma thanks for sharing these info..:thumbsup
    as Uma said its not a scam and you don't get any bucks by promoting swag bucks until you refer anyone.It"s a great way to make money..do give it a try dearies..

Last edited: Sep 8, 2009
  8. selviik

selviik Senior IL'ite

Hi Uma,

Thanks for the information about Swagbucks.com. I just joined it. Can u please tell me how to join the google group u have created becoz when i tried searching for the group using the link u have given it didnot go through.

Again many thanks for sharing this.:cheers

9. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

The google group is, groups.google.com/group/deals-alert

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010
  10. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

By the way, there is a swag code out right now. Check swag bucks facebook profile.